Attended by hundreds of the most influential individuals in energy and commodity markets, participants can be certain to connect with new and old contacts at our events. Through the use of the latest networking technology, we ensure that the task of physically meeting with them on site as well as pre/post event is a simple one.
Commodity markets are facing an unprecedented period of volatility. Impacts from the war in Ukraine, supply chain disruptions and the lingering financial effects of the pandemic are powering a surge in commodity prices. Our markets and how they operate are changing dramatically – looking at what works today is not enough; central to all of our programs is the question of what is likely to be happening in the future, and how our attendees can ensure that they thrive in that new environment.
Commodities People is proud to announce that it’s coming to one of the world’s great commodity capitals, Houston, TX USA, on the 8th & 9th June 2022. After more than a decade of success producing London events, attracting more than 500 in-person and thousands of online delegates, we have expanded our successful series of energy and commodity-focused events to the Americas.
Thanks to our merger with US event producer Alpha Insight, we are now able to offer our delegates and sponsors in the Americas the same high-quality, commercially robust events that have been the hallmark of Commodities People since 2009.
Commodity Trading Week Americas is the must-attend event this year for everyone involved in commodity trading. Join Commodities People this June 8-9 in Houston, TX, the energy capital of North America.
With a track record of 10+ years delivering leading commodity trading events in Europe and virtually to a global audience, Commodities People are bringing together a stellar line-up of industry experts to address an audience of 500+ delegates in person, and thousands more online.
In addition, this conference will feature sessions developed and programed in association with our content partners, the Committee of Chief Risk Officers (CCRO).
Best of all, it’s free to attend* for commodity trading and producing companies – but spaces are limited so don’t wait to secure your place!
If you’re not convinced, here are 5 reasons why you won’t want to miss it:
- Hear from over 70 leading voices in commodity trading, representing Uniper North America, American Rare Earths, RJ O’Brien, M&M Mars, Cargill, Xcoal, Unimetal Group and more!
- Benefit from insights and practical takeaways on hot topics including the effects of commodity volatility, the impact of ESG, risk measures in stressed markets and developing tech stacks to name just a few
- Get more perspectives than any other conference, with outlooks on agriculture, shipping, metals, oil, gas and more
- Catch up with 500+ of your peers from across commodity trading, with incredible networking opportunities throughout the event including an evening drinks reception and dinner
- Join the event in-person OR online – take part however best suits you! If you can’t be there in person, the event will be live streamed online and using our dedicated event app you can still join the action; build your own schedule, connect with attendees from across the event and explore the virtual exhibition
Don’t miss this exciting and timely event – it’s going to be the biggest commodity trading event in North America.
This article is shared by courtesy of Commodities People, a leading provider of events and information for the global commodity and energy markets. https://commoditiespeople.com/
See event here: www.maritime-professionals.com/event-commodity-americas