MARPRO Search & Selection is a global specialist in recruitment in Shipping and Maritime. We connect our business partners with relevant talented employees or suitable business partners globally, ensuring potential candidates are matched to the right jobs.
In fact, since 2017 MARPRO has been providing job opportunities for maritime & shipping professionals, helping them take the next step in their career in the maritime and shipping industry.
Entering the current job market can be difficult, as the geopolitical situation has made its mark on all sectors of the maritime industry.
Nevertheless, the maritime industry is always moving, changing, and evolving, and across all maritime disciplines, talented candidates are in high demand.
After analysing our data, we bring you MARPRO’s top 10 hot maritime jobs currently available. Our job postings range widely. Among the roles, you can find responsibilities in sales, sustainability, legal, technical and operations in Denmark, Norway, Italy, Spain, France, Greenland, the Netherlands and much more.
Simply click to view more and apply.
- Bargemaster for SBJV
- Technical Instructor for MAN Energy Solutions
- Operator for LETH
- Assistant Fleet Superintendent for Dania Ship Management
- Legal Councel for Rohde Nielsen
- Design Engineer for Bawat
- Commissioning Engineer Ballast Water Treatment for ERMA First
- Commissioning and Maintenance Engineer for Macor Marine
- Ship Agent for GAC Denmark
- Teknisk Inspektør for Royal Arctic Line
If none of above vacancies quite fit, then you can find all vacancies here. Otherwise consider submitting your CV to the database and we will contact you if something relevant comes in:
For more news about MARPRO and maritime recruitment, click here.