Unifeeder will relocate its 24/7 operational center from Rotterdam to the headquarter in Aarhus
UNIFEEDER is planning to employ 6 candidates by November 1st, 2021, 6 candidates by December 1st and 4 candidates by January 1st 2022.
Ultimo 2021, Unifeeder will relocate its 24/7 operational center from Rotterdam to the headquarter in Aarhus, and in this connection MARPRO is looking for profiles with airport, navy, maritime, logistics or other relevant experience for the new department. UNIFEEDER is planning to employ 6 candidates by November 1st, 2021, 6 candidates by December 1st and 4 candidates by January 1st 2022. The candidates must be ready to join a 6-week duty roll with a mix of day, evening, and night shifts.
On your watch duty, you will be responsible for 1 of three areas:
- Coordinator – responsible for planning of vessels in either Benelux or UK
- Marine Operator – handle all marine tasks in the geographical area
- Operations – handle all stowage and booking matters
About the duty plan
A duty cycle lasts 6 weeks, consisting of 2 weeks as coordinator working during normal office hours followed by 4 weeks in the 24/7 duty plan as Marine Operators/Operations. You will know your schedule min. 3 months ahead – but we expect you to be flexible since changes to the duty plan will occur due to e.g. illness, vacation etc.
- possess a logical and methodical mindset;
- may have maritime, military/navy, shipping or terminal experience;
- are a team player with a structured approach to the work;
- can keep your head cool and are stress resistant;
- take pride in finding solutions;
- can prioritize and multitask;
- have a flair for IT and IT-based tools;
- are fluent in English, both in writing as well as verbally;
- speak Danish or are willing to work hard to learn it in a short time;
- understand the importance of constructive communication in your daily work;
- can participate in the duty plan and have a 24/7 mindset. Willing to go the extra mile, understanding that the vessels still operate, even when your shift is over.
- Employment in one of the largest and best-connected Feeder and Shortsea networks in Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Asia, and the Indian Subcontinent. Diversity -The Unifeeder family consists of more than 1000 employees with backgrounds from close to 20 nationalities, therefore we strive to create a workplace that embraces the diversity of backgrounds and perspectives of the employees.
- Continued career development e.g. through the Unifeeder Academy.
- A professional onboarding process with careful training in your new responsibilities.
- A compensation package that matches your competencies and experience.
For details and applications click here
Who is Unifeeder?
Unifeeder is a connectivity platform in a dynamic logistics environment, with one of the largest and best-connected Feeder and Shortsea networks in Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Asia, and the Indian Subcontinent. Unifeeder currently operates more than 100 container vessels, connecting well above 150 ports and transporting more than 5 million TEU (twenty-foot equivalent unit) containers per year.
Unifeeder has grown from a stronghold in North Europe from where they expanded through multiple acquisitions. Unifeeder has a turnover of more than DKK 5bn and is owned by DP World – a leading enabler of global trade.
See more on www.Unifeeder.com and www.dpworld.com