On behalf of Dania Ship Management/V.Group, MARPRO is looking for a Vessel Financial Controller.
Operating around the clock and around the world, V.Group gives every client the quality and efficiency they need in every sector. Covering crew management and recruitment, quality ship management and technical services, together with supporting management and commercial services, V.Group has an unrivalled industry knowledge with performance assured.
In this position, you will work in Dania Ship Management office in central Copenhagen, with easy access to public transport and good parking opportunities.
You will ensure a strong professional relationship with the clients, and ensure that all necessary management information required, is provided in a timely, accurate and meaningful manner and that the client is completely satisfied with the financial information.
- Financial reporting to clients
- Variance reporting including quarterly forecasts
- Fleet liability reporting
- Liaise with client´s auditors
- Working with in-house departments to ensure that all financial information flow is organised effectively
- Ensure that funds request is prepared
- Ensure that clients records are maintained incl. the regular overview of general ledgers
- Ensure monthly funding is requested from owners
- Balance sheet scrutiny for al open items at the month end
- Support and assistance to accounting hub
- Keep track of outstanding invoices
- Implementing internal controls and ensure compliance with all Group policies and procedures
- Recognised financial&/economic qualification
- Min. 5 years of relevant work experience
- English language skills
- Good communication (oral and written)
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and interact with people at all levels.
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Problem solver
- Takes initiative
Dania Ship Management/V.Group offers
You will receive full training in all Dania Ship Management/V.Group specific processes, procedures, and tools. You will be a part of a dedicated, experienced team, working in close co-operation with all international stakeholders. You will work in an excellent relatively new office located near Vesterport Station, downtown Copenhagen. The right profile will be offered a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector – a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO.
Please upload your application and CV in English via the apply button as soon as possible. We will take applicants in for interview on a running base and will remove the job ad once the position is filled. Note that we forward a confirmation to the email address indicated by you when you apply. Check your spam folder if you have not received this within ten minutes. All applications are handled with complete confidentiality. The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. Please do not hesitate to contact MARPRO on +45 5370 0995 or via our website: https://marpro-recruitment.com/contact should you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process.
For more jobs at Dania Shipmanagement, click here.
As a global leader in ship management and marine services, we add value to a vessel’s operations. Operating around the clock and around the world, V.Group gives every client the quality and efficiency they need in every sector. Covering crew management and recruitment, quality ship management and technical services, together with supporting management and commercial services, V.Group has an unrivalled industry knowledge with performance assured. Our values, We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver, are at the heart of everything we do and they support our strategy of Investing in Talent. We are always interested in contacting talented individuals – people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service, for internal and external stakeholders.