On behalf of Unifeeder, MARPRO is looking for a Vessel Coordinator to Network & Operations department.
Unifeeder, a worldwide company headquartered in Aarhus, is a rapidly developing provider of the best-connected feeder and shortsea network in Europe. Due to continued growth and the ambition of becoming the market leader in its field by 2025, Unifeeder has an ongoing need for experienced and motivated team members.
As Vessel Coordinator, you will be coordinating port- and terminal calls of the approx. 55 vessels Unifeeder operates in Northern Europe. You will be a part of a team of three people, working closely together with our offices in Copenhagen, Gdynia, Hamburg and St. Petersbrug as well as other teams in Network & Operations in Aarhus.
The work environment is characterized by an informal tone in a dynamic workplace where deadlines and schedules dictate a high speed execution. A structured and committed work effort across geographies, colleagues, terminals and vessels is needed to secure a high quality.
To succeed in this role, we hope that you have
- Maritime background or knowledge of the industry.
- Knowledge of container vessels and stowage.
- Proactive attitude challenging the status quo, aiming for continuous improvements.
- Can prioritize and multitask to ensure efficient operation of our vessels.
- A real team player: able to effectively share responsibilities and cooperate with the rest of the team and organization, across different countries and cultures.
- Full professional proficiency in English and Danish. Basic knowledge of German is an advantage, but not a must.
Embark on an exciting journey with us
Unifeeder has an energetic working environment, and we encourage a dynamic approach in our colleagues. We value procedures and structure but as a growing company we are not afraid to update, revaluate and change either. It should need no explanation that the perfect candidate can enjoy the hectic day-to-day business of a feeder company and is motivated to become an important part of this Danish success story.
- Employment in one of the largest and best-connected Feeder and Shortsea networks in Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Asia, and the Indian Subcontinent. Diversity -The Unifeeder family consists of more than 1000 employees with backgrounds from close to 20 nationalities, therefore we strive to create a workplace that embraces the diversity of backgrounds and perspectives of the employees.
- Continued career development e.g. through the Unifeeder Academy.
- A professional onboarding process with careful training in your new responsibilities.
- A compensation package that matches your competencies and experience.
Please upload your application and CV in English via the apply button as soon as possible. We take applicants in for interview on a running base and will remove the job ad when the position is filled. Note that we forward a confirmation to the email address indicated by you when you apply. Check your spam folder if not received within ten minutes. All applications are handled with complete confidentiality.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. Please do not hesitate to contact MARPRO on +45 5370 0995, should you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process.
Click here for MORE jobs
Who is Unifeeder?
Unifeeder is a connectivity platform in a dynamic logistics environment, with one of the largest and best-connected Feeder and Shortsea networks in Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Asia, and the Indian Subcontinent. Unifeeder currently operates more than 100 container vessels, connecting well above 150 ports and transporting more than 5 million TEU (twenty-foot equivalent unit) containers per year. Unifeeder has grown from a stronghold in North Europe from where they expanded through multiple acquisitions. Unifeeder has a turnover of more than DKK 5bn and is owned by DP World – a leading enabler of global trade.
Why work at Unifeeder?
Whether you are an accomplished professional or a promising new talent, at Unifeeder you will be challenged by the tasks, co-workers, and our customer portfolio which includes well-established industrial companies in Europe.
With offices in more than 15 countries, we encourage our employees to broaden their horizons by working in our international offices for shorter or longer periods. That makes Unifeeder a highly inclusive workplace with great knowledge flow.
Unifeeder’s family consists of approx. 1100 employees with backgrounds from more than 20 nationalities, therefore we strive to create a workplace that embraces the diversity of backgrounds and perspectives of the employees.
Our employees are our best asset. The continued encouragement and support of their professional growth is built into our core. We welcome initiatives that will promote growth and bring improvement to our business.
Read more at www.unifeeder.com/