Do you have experience in the logistics process of exporting and importing goods all over the world? Do you enjoy the challenge of finding out, arranging and handling everything to do within the export and customs process? Then this could be the job for you as Radio Holland is looking for a Transport and Customs Planner.
As a Transport and Customs Planner, you know which steps you need to take and which roads you need to walk to correctly handle the entire process with regards to customs and transport activities. Of course you ensure that your work complies with the right laws and regulations.
Responsibilities and authorities:
- You take on transport orders and ensure that the right batches of articles and materials are prepared
- You organize the transport of the batches at the carrier and communicates about this with internal customers
- You care for the handling of the administrative work associated with the transport of goods
- In addition, you support various departments with regards to the logistics process and where necessary you give advice to improve the process
- You ensure that all necessary information, documentation and permits are prepared in order and in a timely manner. You also maintain the administration regarding this preparation and correct handling of customs forms, export files and certificates
- You maintain contact with internal and external parties and coordinate where necessary
- Ideally, you have received a training logistics employee (MBO 3-4) with an additional course Customs Declarant
- You have knowledge of and experience with transport documentation and the laws and regulations regarding import, export and transport
- A good command of the English and Dutch language is important for this position
- You know how to communicate well with your colleagues to get things done and manage expectations at the same time
- Furthermore, you have a sense of responsibility, a flexible attitude and you can work accurately
Radio Holland offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, including 25 days off and 13 ADV days, courses to further develop yourself and a chance to work in an absolutely delightful team of like-minded professionals.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact Principal Recruiter, Danny van Eijk at +31 6 5472 5675.
Application deadline is the 9th of June, 2022. If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Radio Holland is known worldwide in the maritime industry as Global NavCom, Connectivity, ICT on Board and Service & Maintenance provider.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Radio Holland connects its customers with an unparalleled global service network of 70 offices along the global shipping lanes.
For more information visit: https://www.radioholland.nl