Do you want to excel in technical management of tugboats and barges operating in North Europe?
On behalf of Erria, MARPRO is looking for a Technical Superintendent to the office in Køge, south of Copenhagen.
Erria A/S is a Denmark-listed conglomerate involved in Shipping, Offshore & Logistic worldwide. The Technical Superintendent will be organizationally placed in the ship management department and will refer directly to the Technical Director.
You will be technically responsible for the safe and efficient operation of two tugboats and 4 barges, servicing Ørsted. With reference to this, you will initiate and coordinate reparations and retrofits, dockings, planned maintenance, class inspections, and perform purchasing.
- Ensure that the vessels are operated according to internal and external standards, including classification societies and national and international authorities
- Work out and follow up on operational expenses, docking budgets and costs
- Planning of dockings, both the scheduled and additional dockings
- Actively contribute and improve the company´s management systems
- Be a part of the company´s emergency response team and duty roll
Professional competencies required
- Education as a Marine Engineer or Dual Officer (with senior engineer certification)
- Shore-based maritime technical management experience
- Proficient in professional English and Danish, oral and written
- Permission to work in Denmark
Personal characteristics we are looking for
- Strong work-ethics
- Structured and systematic
- Flexible and solution oriented
- Natural authority and ability to take independent decisions
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Leadership by example
- Motivating personality
- Adaptation readiness and stress resistant
Erria was founded in 1992 and the Company’s objective is to gain extensive expertise in niche areas and through this to obtain a favorable market position. It is the overall strategy of Erria A/S to differentiate from competitors by offering a wide range of services in a close partnership with the customer.
The main business areas of the Company are Shipping, Marine Warranty Survey, Offshore Personnel Services, Service of life-saving & firefighting equipment, Logistics, which consists of container depot handling, maintenance and repair of containers in Vietnam. Read More
For current jobs at Erria A/S, click here.