Rohde Nielsen runs a modern fleet of more than 45 specially built, versatile and highly specialized vessels, operating all over the world. We offer a broad variety of vessels, fitted with the latest technology. Because some have been modified and strengthened, and they all have the most sophisticated technology on board, our vessels can operate in the most challenging conditions. Superior technical solutions, a well-maintained and highly reliable fleet, and strict control of logistics are key factors enabling the very dedicated staff and seafarers to meet operational deadlines on time – and within budget.
We are now looking for a new colleague to join the dynamic team, in the new Headquarter in Scanport Copenhagen close to the airport and highway.
For more than 50 years Rohde Nielsen has been working with nature and caring for the environment making it an inherent part of their business. They are striving to enhance the positive effects of their activities to continuously improve the wellbeing of the natural environment.
As our new Technical Project Manager, you will refer to the Administrative Technical Director.
Our technical departments are divided in an operational department and an administrative.
The administrative technical department is responsible for all newbuildings, conversions, general and project documentation, safety, HSEQ and various legal matters.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and approval of technical drawings
- Reviewing and approval of various technical processes and procedures
- Production of technical procedures, manuals and working- and equipment descriptions
- Technical assistance to the both the technical and commercial department
- Assisting in various newbuilding-, retrofit- and conversion projects
- Assisting the Administrative Technical Director
- A relevant technical education and maritime experience
- Broad technical knowledge
- Organized, structured and a team player
- Proficient in English
- Permission to work in Europe
- A position in a well-established, unique, privately owned company
- An ambitious, fast-paced, and dynamic environment and interesting trade
- Great colleagues ashore and close collaboration with seafarers
- Healthy and nutritious lunch package and unlimited fruit and beverage after choice
- Access to fitness room
- Possibility to join our pension and health insurance through PFA
- A competitive compensation package matching your qualifications
The application process is handled by MARPRO. If you have any questions to this position, please contact Managing Director Jakob le Fevre, MARPRO, at +45 5370 0995
If you are interested in the position, please upload a motivated application and an updated CV via the application button. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received the confirmation within 10 minutes after applying, to ensure future communication.
About Rohde Nielsen A/S:
Operating at sea, with 40+ purpose-built vessels, is a Rohde Nielsen A/S core competence. We are a preferred marine dredging contractor with a broad-ranged, diverse fleet to meet and exceed client expectations. Rohde Nielsen operates worldwide as a general contractor as well as a subcontractor. Our overall objective is clear and ambitious: We strive to retain our position as the largest independent dredging contractor in Europe, and to be a preferred partner in dredging projects worldwide. To ensure continuous progress, we invest in training, machinery and technology. This enables us to provide and develop technical and financially attractive solutions for our clients. With worldwide reach and the collected expertise and experience of over 450 dedicated employees, we can guarantee short response time, dedicated performance and clear agreements that are respected throughout the projects. Read more about Rohde Nielsen
For more jobs at Rohde Nielsen, click here.