Are you ready for an unforgettable professional adventure with the leading brand in the field of maritime propulsion? Do you have experience in technical sales within the maritime industry and are you looking for career opportunities? Are you enthusiastic about innovations that are implemented to decarbonise the shipping sector? If your answer is “yes” – then do not miss this unique job opportunity!
On behalf of MAN Energy Solutions, MARPRO is looking for a Technical Internal Sales professional.
As a Technical Internal Sales employee at MAN Energy Solutions, you are responsible for supporting the business development team with administration, making and following up on quotations most efficiently and professionally. You will convert customer requests into technical quotations, work in close cooperation with Key Account Managers, handle communication with customers, and constantly work on the improvement of customer service utilizing your expertise and experience.
- Processing customer requests from the business development team (Benelux)
- Being aware of customer developments following up on prospects based on the assigned accounts
- Following developments within the MAN organization
- Transferring leads to the relevant Key Account Manager
- In consultation with the relevant Key Account Manager, assessing the customer request based on feasibility, creditworthiness and expertise in compliant commercial agreements
- Providing input on availability and make offers within and outside the MAN organization
- Managing the follow-up of deliveries
- Collecting and managing the inventory of necessary information as per the customer’s request
- Formulating technical quotations, following up on technical quotes and realizing the order
- Preparing invoices and keeping a close eye on margin control
- Maintaining effective and timely communication with customers via telephone and/or email
- Collecting information regarding lost orders
- Monitoring the quotation process for response time, quality and customer friendliness
- Technical background and/or a technical degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in the maritime industry is an advantage
- Proficiency with ERP systems (SAP is an advantage)
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Willingness to tackle challenges and provide the customer with the best solutions
- Performance-oriented and initiative
- A team player, accurate and effective communicator
- Good command of Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written
- Based in the Schiedam area
Our client offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where every good initiative receives full attention. You will work in a healthy and strongly internationally oriented organization where your career ambitions are welcome and encouraged by the employer.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact us on +31 6 5472 5675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
About MAN Energy Solutions:
MAN Energy Solutions enables its customers to realize sustainable projects in the transition to a CO2-neutral future. Addressing tomorrow’s challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for over 250 years, we offer a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, it employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 120 locations worldwide. Our after-sales brand, MAN PrimeServ, offers an extensive network of service centers for our customers worldwide.
Learn more about the company: https://www.man-es.com/company