Based on Iceland and specialized in Smart Shipping, Ascenz Marorka designs maritime energy monitoring and optimization systems for vessels, allowing them to reduce their environmental footprint. The company’s systems have been installed on more than 600 vessels.
On behalf of Ascenz Marorka, MARPRO is looking for a Support engineer that can carry out tasks and background support from the office in Bulgaria, Varna.
- You hold a suitable technical education. You have skills in electronics, mechanics, electricity and software
- You have technical working experience and experience working onboard ships
- Network and software experience is an advantage
- Commissioning experience is an advantage
- Professional English
- Permission to work in EU
- You possess good interpersonal skills
Ascenz Marorka manufactures hardware and software for digital performance management of ships. Onboard we install a server and electronic devices that we connect to equipment onboard the vessel.
The job of a support engineer:
- Work on technical matters from a service centre in Varna, Bulgaria
- Onboard service and commissioning trips
- Trouble shooting for failures in network, electronics and software related origin
The application process is handled by MARPRO. If you have any questions to this position, please contact MARPRO, at +45 5370 0995 or contact us via our website: https://marpro-recruitment.com/contact/
If you are interested in the position, please upload a motivated application and an updated CV via the application button. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received the confirmation within 10 minutes after applying, to ensure future communication.
We take applicants in for interview and will remove the job ad when we have found the right profile.
About Ascenz Marorka
Ascenz Marorka is the leading global provider of data-driven energy management and operational performance solutions for the international maritime industry. We enable our customers to reduce fuel consumption, cut emissions and increase fleet performance. Our data-driven systems can lead to significant financial savings. Marorka’s combined onboard/onshore systems have been installed on more than 600 vessels and Marorka is recognized as the leading provider of energy management solutions. French LNG containment specialist Gaztransport & Technigaz (GTT) has acquired 100 percent of Marorka in 2020.
At Ascenz Marorka we deliver excellence in international maritime efficiency with data-driven analytics.
- Emission reduction and fuel savings
- Compliance and reporting
- Performance optimization and asset security
Our headquarters are in Reykjavik, Iceland. Read more at www.ascenzmarorka.com