Are you that sales and service talent? Are you passionate about the maritime industry? Are you a natural in dealing with customer requests? Would you like to be part of one of the leading brands in the industry?
Then this just might be the perfect job for you!
As a Service Sales Engineer at Radio Holland you support the inside sales process in order to prepare and ensure accurate commercial handling of customer requests.
You are based in Rotterdam and reports to the Customer Service Team Lead.
Responsibilities and authorities:
- Send quotations and answer all customers’ enquiries on service, survey, commissioning and installation professionally and timely
- Is part of the RFG (request for quote) process and ensures the preparation and technical elaboration of tickets/RFG components
- Works within sales authorization and precisely defined pricing guidelines
- In case of uncertainties, ensures to align with sales, technical, logistics and/or the Customer Service Team Lead
- Cost price calculations of orders based on customer requirements and wishes
- Ensures that all relevant information is up to date, correct and complete in the systems (Zendesk/Navision)
- Follow up with customers after the quotations are sent
- Ensures all documentation and information in Zendesk is complete for handover to Operations
- Inside Sales Team should check with the Technical Support Team at the beginning of the RFQ to ensure the correct parts are selected
- Register relevant external customer feedback on SharePoint (complaint / compliment)
- Secondary vocational education
- 2+ years of experience in similar position
- Customer oriented
- Commercial mindset
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
Radio Holland offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, including 25 days off and 13 ADV days and a chance to work in a team of likeminded professionals.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact us on +31 6 5472 5675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Radio Holland is known worldwide in the maritime industry as Global NavCom, Connectivity, ICT on Board and Service & Maintenance provider.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Radio Holland connects its customers with an unparalleled global service network of 70 offices along the global shipping lanes.
For more information visit: https://www.radioholland.com/
For more jobs at Radio Holland, please click here.