On behalf of Meis Marine, MARPRO are recruiters for this position as service engineer.
Do you have experience with service in the maritime industry? Are you flexible? Are you eager to work in a dynamic independent position taking care of some of the most vital on-board equipment? If so, we have the pleasure of presenting a very interesting opportunity to you
As Meis Marine is experiencing sustained growth they are looking to hire Service Engineers, to strengthen their team of professionals in The Rotterdam Area. In this role you will go on board and carry out the necessary service, repairs, and replacements to those materials the crew depend on to save their lives in an emergency. In other words, they will look to you to keep them safe!
- Servicing fire extinguishers, fire extinguishing systems and fire alarm systems
- Carrying out inspections and maintenance of i.e., EEBDs, BA sets, inflatable lifejackets, immersion suits
- Hydrotesting and/or filling cylinders and other equipment in our workshop
- Completing inspections by writing service reports and inspection certificates
- Working according to factory prescription, manufacturer specifications and (inter)national legal provisions
- Experience with inspection/maintenance of extinguishers, extinguishing systems and rescue equipment
- Strong individual worker, good team worker
- English language skills necessary, Dutch is a plus
- Communicative skills
- Flexible attitude
- Willingness to work overtime
- Technical insight
- Affinity with shipping and offshore
- Driver’s license B (E is a plus)
MEIS offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience in an informal working atmosphere.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact Principal Recruiter, Danny van Eijk on +31 6 5472 5675
Application deadline is the 26 of November, 2021. If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Meis Marine Services B.V. works 24/7 on the (fire) safety of vessels and their equipment in the ARA region. Our work includes the supply and inspection of fire extinguishers, extinguishing systems, and safety/rescue equipment. Keeping ships safe is our goal and our well-trained engineers are doing their utmost to achieve this goal. Our work takes place on board the vessels once they are in port, occasionally at anchorage and in our workshop close to the Rotterdam port.
For more information visit: http://meis-marineservices.nl/