A perfect job opportunity for a hands-on and enthusiastic professional possessing strong theoretical and practical skills in mechanics. Using your technical knowledge you lead maintenance, repair and overhaul projects. Working together with like-minded professionals at a company whose world-renowned name and incredible success in providing the most efficient engineering solutions speaks for itself for over 250 years already. Give your career a fresh start with the most powerful propulsion brand!
On behalf of MAN Energy Solutions, MARPRO is looking for a Service Engineer Workshop for their workshop in Schiedam.
- Collecting technical data such as work procedures, drawings, spare parts, materials, etc.
- Maintaining, repairing and overhauling (diesel) engines, turbochargers and fuel systems or parts thereof
- Repairing, replacing or overhauling relevant parts with machines and tools
- Carrying out basic (conventional) machining work
- Completing checklists for finished and pending tasks
- An MBO diploma in commercial vehicle technology, leading car mechanic, mobile equipment
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a (car) mechanic
- Deep knowledge and working experience in repairing (diesel) engines, turbochargers, fuel systems or parts thereof
- Stress resistance and ability to meet deadlines
- Service-minded attitude and flexibility
- A team player
- Good command of Dutch and English languages, both written and spoken
- Based in the Rotterdam area and in possession of own transport
Our client offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where every good initiative receives full attention. You will work in a healthy and strongly internationally oriented organization where your career ambitions are welcome and encouraged by the employer.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact us on +31 6 5472 5675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
About MAN Energy Solutions:
MAN Energy Solutions enables its customers to realize sustainable projects in the transition to a CO2-neutral future. Addressing tomorrow’s challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for over 250 years, we offer a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, it employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 120 locations worldwide. Our after-sales brand, MAN PrimeServ, offers an extensive network of service centers for our customers worldwide.
Learn more about the company: https://www.man-es.com/company