Are you that customer service talent? Are you passionate about the maritime industry? Are you a natural coordinator with a can-do mentality? Would you like to be part of one of the leading brands in the industry?
Then this just might be the perfect job for you!
As a service coordinator at Radio Holland you are responsible for the coordination, organization, and execution of the handling of service requests in the most professional and customer-oriented way possible.
Responsibilities and authorities:
- You are the ‘call owner’ of incoming customer requests and the customer’s point of contact during the entire process
- You are responsible for the customer order from A to Z (request for aftercare)
- You consult with the customer about the nature of the request and advise what is needed to arrive at the right solution
- You provide colleagues with a complete work instruction of the assignments and process everything in the relevant systems
- You do the work preparation and ensure that the right materials, parts and tools are ready so that the work and deliveries can be carried out according to schedule
- You hold a debriefing with the Service Engineer(s) and inform the customer of the results of the work carried out
- You ensure that all necessary information is processed so that the invoices are sent on time and correctly
- You approach customers proactively to optimize the order book
- Demonstrable MBO level 4 working and thinking level
- At least 3 years of experience with commercial services (preferably in a technical environment)
- You can deal well with ad hoc situations and the dynamics of the maritime sector
- Technical understanding an insight
- Navcom and maritime background is a plus
- You communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders
- You are service minded and not afraid to take responsibility
- Efficient and administratively strong
- Commercial mindset
- A great mediator between customer and company
- Fluency in both Dutch and English in word and writing
Radio Holland offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, including 25 days off and 13 ADV days, a laptop and a telephone and a chance to work in a team of like-minded professionals.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact Principal Recruiter, Danny van Eijk at +31 6 5472 5675.
Application deadline is the 9th of June, 2022. If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Radio Holland is known worldwide in the maritime industry as Global NavCom, Connectivity, ICT on Board and Service & Maintenance provider.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Radio Holland connects its customers with an unparalleled global service network of 70 offices along the global shipping lanes.
For more information visit: https://www.radioholland.com/