Are you that customer service talent? Are you passionate about the maritime industry? Are you a natural coordinator with a can-do mentality? Would you like to be part of one of the leading brands in the industry?
Then this just might be the perfect job for you!
As a Service Coordinator Contracts at Radio Holland you are the single point of contact for contract customers for Sales and Service. You are responsible for the carry out of repairs, trouble shooting, installation, service on navigation and communication (NavCom) equipment on marine vessels of various specifications for contracts customers. Your goal is to achieve the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction while conducting repairs, trouble shooting, installation, service on NavCom equipment.
You are based in Rotterdam and reports to the Contract Coordination Team Lead.
Responsibilities and authorities:
- Responsible for assigned contract clients
- Responds to clients’ request for quotation, verifies the scope of work is within the contract and billable and assesses the Beyond Economical Repair (BER) condition.
- Sends a quote to the client according to the specific signed contract conditions and obtains agreement from the customer
- Monitors the agreed delivery of parts and services as per contract
- Arranges the service in a Radio Holland port in accordance with the ship’s schedule
- Arranges the pre-delivery of spare parts from Radio Holland warehouses when the service delivery is outside the Radio Holland gate
- Works with Contract Support (Finance) to close contracts service orders at the end of the month
- Sends service report to customer
- Adds costs plus bookings for billable work
- Assists with attendance disputes
- Checks incoming invoices (WhiteVision)
- Provides contract support
- Maintain ship list (vessels purchased or sold) and equipment list (serial numbers, software versions, expiration dates) in the system
- Familiar with Maintenance Reporting in Cognos
- Visits customers with Business Development Manager
- Bachelor in Business Administration/Electronics Engineering or other engineering discipline2-5 years of experience in similar job in customer services environment (24/7 environment)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar job in customer services environment (24/7 environment)
- Track record of having worked in a technology driven industry preferrable in ship building (new build, retrofit), oil and gas (rigs, refineries) or navy-related industries
- You can deal well with ad hoc situations and the dynamics of the maritime sector
- You are familiar with contracts
- You are IT savvy
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills
- Good customer focus
- You are service minded and not afraid to take responsibility
- You are strong in problem solving
- Fluency in both Dutch and English in word and writing
Radio Holland offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, including 25 days off and 13 ADV days, a laptop and a telephone and a chance to work in a team of likeminded professionals.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact us on +31 6 5472 5675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Radio Holland is known worldwide in the maritime industry as Global NavCom, Connectivity, ICT on Board and Service & Maintenance provider.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Radio Holland connects its customers with an unparalleled global service network of 70 offices along the global shipping lanes.
For more information visit: https://www.radioholland.com/
For more jobs at Radio Holland, click here.
Other jobs you may like
- @ Unifeeder
- Arhus, Central Jutland, Denmark
- Operation and Ship Management , Ports and Terminals