Are you that customer service talent? Are you passionate about the maritime industry? Are you a natural coordinator with a can-do mentality? Would you like to be part of one of the leading brands in the industry?
Then this just might be the perfect job for you!
In your role as Service Coordinator you are responsible for the planning and coordination of all operational activities in an effective and (cost) efficient way to ensure work can be done on the execution of service assignments. You ensure that a job is prepared, executed and invoiced as per the standards of Radio Holland.
You are based in Antwerp or Rotterdam and reports to the Service Coordination Team Lead.
Responsibilities and authorities:
- Converting the service quote to a service order (end to end responsibility).
- Checking with the vessel agent daily until 48 hours before the scheduled attendance date. Then handing the planning over to the scheduler.
- Checking and confirming with scheduler that an engineer is available for the scheduled service.
- Ensuring parts will be available/arrive prior to attendance.
- Sending an order confirmation to the customer.
- Keeping customer informed of status update prior to boarding.
- Review the service report before sending out to the customer.
- Ensuring the service report is sent to the customer within 24 hours of receipt, together with a summary, if needed, of next steps (pertaining to follow up services where needed).
- Ensure all associated costs are allocated to the service order in alignment with the service report.
- Invoice per quote / hours on board / part used.
- Ensure service order is within margin parameters and close where we can or send to business controller for further investigation where necessary.
- Cloning of tickets for follow up services and ensuring re-assigning to Inside Sales for follow up with the customer.
- Follows up on any service order to close it in time.
- Demonstrable MBO level 4 working and thinking level
- At least 3 years of experience with commercial services (preferably in a technical environment)
- You can deal well with ad hoc situations and the dynamics of the maritime sector
- Technical understanding an insight
- Navcom and maritime background is a plus
- You communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders
- You are service minded and not afraid to take responsibility
- Efficient and administratively strong
- Commercial mindset
- A great mediator between customer and company
- Fluency in both Dutch and English in word and writing
Radio Holland offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, a laptop and a telephone and a chance to work in a team of like-minded professionals.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact us at +31 6 5472 5675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Radio Holland is known worldwide in the maritime industry as Global NavCom, Connectivity, ICT on Board and Service & Maintenance provider.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Radio Holland connects its customers with an unparalleled global service network of 70 offices along the global shipping lanes.
For more information visit: https://www.radioholland.com/
For more jobs at Radio Holland, click here.