MARPRO is assisting Teledyne Reson with attracting a Senior System and Test Engineer.
As Teledyne RESON’s new Senior System and Test Engineer, you will be part of the Technology and Products department. The group cooperates in defining, developing, testing, production readying and handover to production engineering of new products for numerous product lines.
Our products consist of real-time Single- and Multi-beam Sonar Systems, Inertial Navigation System and related products. Key parts are advanced sensors, low noise analog electronics, high power output stages and high data throughput digital electronics. The use of newest technologies continuously raise product performance. The product lines span from low power products for autonomous vehicles to high performance systems on research vessels.
You will be working in the hardware development group. Your focus will be system design for manufacturability, system test bench development, programming of advanced production machines and generally improving production quality and efficiency through use of automation. The group consists of a handful of skilled system, electronic and firmware engineers.
- Participation in system and hardware development with a test (development and production) perspective
- Design and implementation of production test of PCBs
- Plan, design and implement integration and system test of subsystems and systems
- Write LabView test scripts
- Program production machines
- Trouble shoot and solve production problems
- Automate module, integration and system production testing
- Good hands-on knowledge of digital and analog hardware development
- Good understanding of PCB design, manufacturing and test
- Excellent skills in programming testbeds and commercial equipment using LabView
- Experience in automating test procedures
- Must have the interest and ability to understand the product domain
- Flexible with respect to job assignments
- Good team player with strong problem solving ability and a can-do mentality
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent knowledge from work experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with validation of FPGA firmware and FPGA based systems
- Knowledge of signal processing
- General Interest in how systems function in their domain
- Knowledge of tools supporting system development – debuggers, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes
Other relevant Information:
- Job position is in Slangerup, Denmark
- The job is expected to require a few days of travel each year
- The job may require participation in system test campaigns onboard our own or customers survey boats
The application process is handled by MARPRO. If you have any questions to this position, please contact Managing Director Jakob le Fevre, MARPRO, at +45 5370 0995 (10-17 weekdays) or send us your questions via our website: https://www.marpro.dk/contact/
If you are interested in the position, please upload a motivated application and an updated CV via the application button. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received the confirmation within 10 minutes after applying, to ensure future communication.
About Teledyne Reson
Teledyne Marine is a world leader in supplying high-quality underwater acoustic solutions, underwater autonomous vehicles, navigation systems and software with global presence and service facilities around the world. In the European part of Teledyne Marine, we are specialized in design, development, manufacturing, marketing and commissioning of advanced Multibeam sonar systems, Inertial Navigation Systems with Fiber Optic Gyro’s and software to manage sensors and systems and perform data processing. We operate in the hydrographic, offshore, dredging, defense & security and marine research business areas. Read more: http://www.teledynemarine.com/…