Do you have experience with sales in the maritime industry? Do you have a strong among shipowners and crewing companies? Do you have a good understanding of online tools, education and possess strong commercial skills? If so, we have the pleasure of presenting a very interesting opportunity to you
On behalf of SEABLY, MARPRO is acting as the recruiter for this position.
As SEABLY is experiencing rapid and sustained growth they are looking to support actual and costumers by hiring a Sales Manager, based in one of the larger maritime hubs worldwide. In this role you would be responsible for reaching out to important stakeholders and setting up concrete business with them in the field of online/blended maritime education and training.
- Commercial understanding and business acumen
- English on business level – both verbal and written – is essential
- 5 years+ of experience in the shipping industry
- Understanding of IMO certification/framework and maritime industry non-regulatory educational needs
- Strong network with shipowners and manning companies
- Experience with selling digital products is an advantage
- Strong presentations skills
- Dedicated and ambitious
- Strong individual worker, good team worker
- First class relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Positive attitude and realistic outlook
- Hunter type with ability to close orders
- Competitive personality
SEABLY offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact Principal Recruiter, Danny van Eijk at +31 6 5472 5675.
Application deadline is the 22nd of May, 2022. If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
SEABLY is a marketplace for online maritime training. Where anyone can explore, take, or even teach a course. We offer a wide range of flag-state approved STCW courses, legislation typed training, introduction courses, reflective learning how-to courses, and customer demanded training. With new content added every month, from industry professionals, training centres, subcontractors, and insurance companies, you can find the latest in maritime education. Read more at https://www.seably.com/