Are you an experienced maritime sales profile or a navigation officer looking for your first shore-based position?
NAVTOR is a global market leader in providing innovative e-navigation solutions, services, and technology in the maritime sector. More than 8.500 vessels are benefitting from NAVTOR´s systems. NAVTOR is committed to finding new solutions, technology, and ways of working, to set new standards for simpler, smarter, and more sustainable shipping.
On behalf of NAVTOR, MARPRO is looking for a Business Development Manager for the office in Germany.
NAVTOR systems is already used by several reputable German Shipowners – but we have room for more. Your job will be to identify and establish relationship with relevant decision makers and introduce NAVTOR company and services. You will contribute with regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and review, and prepare, and complete action plans.
- Responsible for all commercial activities for business development within a defined sales area in Germany
- Key Account management, maintain and grow existing accounts
- Prospecting new clients by various channels including but not limited to cold calling and existing network
- Technical advice and support for the installation of products to the vessels
- Regular reporting to the Global Sales Director
- A relevant commercial or Master Mariner education
- Maritime working experience
- Fluent in German and English
- Permission to work in Germany
Your personal qualifications
- Extrovert and outgoing
- Structured and systematic
- Strong communicator
- A highly independent role and the possibility to expand your network in the German shipping cluster
- A possibility to join relevant exhibitions and seminars
- Full sales and product training
- A competitive compensation package matching your qualifications.
The application process is handled by MARPRO. If you have any questions to this position, please contact MARPRO at +45 5370 0995.
If you are interested in the position, please upload a motivated application and an updated CV via the application button. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received the confirmation within 10 minutes after applying, to ensure future communication.
2011 saw the foundation of NAVTOR in Egersund, Norway. Since day one, we have built the business on the cornerstones of in-depth maritime understanding and digital expertise, listening to the needs of the industry and responding with innovative solutions that deliver real competitive advantage.
Brick by brick, we have created a unique e-Navigation ecosystem: crafting a suite of seamlessly connected solutions that provide enhanced operations, decision making and transparency. In partnership with our customers, we continue this voyage of development today.
Join us and experience the real benefits of e-Navigation. Read more: https://www.navtor.com/
For more jobs at Navtor, click here.