Do you think the professional maritime industry sounds exciting? Are you looking for a relevant workplace where you can develop professionally? Are you interested in working in recruitment & HR?
MARPRO is the only recruitment company in Denmark that focuses 100% on land-based positions in the maritime industry.
We are busy and now offer a rare opportunity to get to know the mechanisms behind the maritime industry and the recruitment industry as Trainee.
As a Recruitment Trainee, you will gain deep insight into all recruitment processes from A-Z. In addition, you will gain a deep understanding of the global maritime industry.
After graduating, we will offer you a job. If you want to try something different you will be well equipped to work with HR, recruitment, Crewing or sales and you will have good insight into the job market in general. In addition, you will have built a strong personal network that will benefit your career going forward.
The trainee period is planned to last 2 years.
- It does not matter what education you have. Of course, it is an advantage if you have experience in recruitment, HR or the maritime industry, but it is definitely not a prerequisite. You have mine. completed a high school education or other youth education at the same level.
- We are more focused on your attitude to life and your personal qualities, here we are looking for a talent who wants to develop, is serious, inquisitive and has good values
- You communicate effortlessly both in writing and speaking, in Danish and English
- You have a flair for IT at the user level
- You will be offered a thorough introductory course, where MARPRO’s owner and Managing Director Jakob le Fevre will be your mentor.
- You have permission to work in Denmark (Schengen visa)
The formal working hours are 10-17: 30 with a lot of flexibility. You will also have the opportunity to work from home occasionally. You will work from our lovely office in Elsinore.
You are offered a Trainee salary. Furthermore, you get PC and mobile phone made available.
Further information on the content of the position can be obtained by contacting Managing Director Jakob le Fevre, tel. +45 5370 0995 (10-17).
If you are interested in the position, please upload an updated CV as well as a motivated application. We regularly take candidates for interview and take down the vacancy notice when the position is filled.
MARPRO is a maritime recruitment and consultancy firm, specialising in the recruitment of talent with shipping and maritime experience and global business Partnermatch. The company was established in 2013 and has since developed into the recruitment partner of choice for companies and organisations active in the shipping and maritime sector world-wide. In addition to traditional recruitment and crewing-related services, we specialize in matching companies world-wide.
Sectors we serve:
Authorities, Bank & Finance, Bunkers, Education, Equipment suppliers, Fishing & Aquaculture, Insurance and P&I, Maritime Services, Media, offshore, Offshore Wind, Organizations, Ports & Terminals, PR & communication, Recruitment, Ship Design, Shipowners and Managers, Shipping & Logistics and Shipyards
Read more at www.marpro.dk
MARPRO operates the maritime portal www.maritime-professionals.com