Are you looking for a challenging role in the maritime industry? Do you have a commercial mindset along with strong technical insight? Then read on quickly!
On behalf of Radio Holland, MARPRO is looking for an experienced Project Sales Engineer to join their international team based in Marseille, France.
As a Project Sales Engineer working for Radio Holland you will work on achieving business growth by putting together project quotations in line with customer requirements and our commercial goals. You serve multiple customers together with the business development manager. You prepare trade and project quotations based on configurations and the Radio Holland portfolio. In your role you report into the Head of Business Development (or Business Director).
Resposibilities and authorities:
- In collaboration with the business development manager you are responsible for the entire commercial process at clients, up to the moment of handover to operational departments
- You act as an ambassador for Radio Holland and have regular contact with customers for the purpose of daily operation
- You ensure that the requests from Business Development Managers and directly from the customer are handled timely and correctly
- You prepare commercial offers based on customer requirements, specifications and regulations in line with Radio Holland commercial objectives
- You prepare commercial calculations using price information from the ERP system, supplier quotations and internal guidelines
- You cooperate with project employees on building realistic hourly project budgets
- You publishes quotations to customers in collaboration with the business development manager, in line with the Radio Holland authorization matrix and internal guidelines
- You record leads and commercial requests in the sales funnel and update the status during the sales process
- You contact customers to follow up on quotations in collaboration with the business development manager
- You ensure that orders are processed, transfers them correctly and completely so that operational departments are able to perform the work properly
- You coordinate proposals with engineering when required
- You act within defined negotiation and pricing guidelines
- You ensure that complaints are prevented, and disputes are resolved
- You ensure all commercial activities are conducted following company procedures and in line with Radio Holland business objectives on ethics, compliancy, quality, health, safety, and environment
- You prepare quotations for configurations
- You are familiar with regulations of class and flag state and can apply them in setting up configurations
- You participate in trade shows and events
- You are in contact with suppliers for complex proposals
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of working experience in similar job
- You are able to master relevant technical and business processes
- You develop additional technical, regulatory and product related knowledge by learning on the job
- You are well-versed in business intelligence
- Good research & strategic analytical skills
- You are a team player
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent Project Management skills
What do we offer?
Radio Holland offers a challenging international working environment within maritime industry and an attractive Compensation and Benefit package matching your skills and experience.
The application process is handled by MARPRO. If you have any questions to this position, please contact MARPRO, at +31 6 54725675
If you are interested in the position, please upload a motivated application and an updated CV via the application button. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received the confirmation within 10 minutes after applying, to ensure future communication.
Radio Holland is known worldwide in the maritime industry as Global NavCom, Connectivity, ICT on Board and Service & Maintenance provider.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Radio Holland connects its customers with an unparalleled global service network of 70 offices along the global shipping lanes.
For more information visit: https://www.radioholland.com/