Are you ready to lead dynamic international projects in the maritime industry? Join VMS Group’s passionate team and play a pivotal role in delivering superior and sustainable maritime solutions globally.
On behalf of VMS Group, MARPRO is currently seeking a Project Manager with maritime experience to join their service team in Frederikshavn, Denmark where you will be part of their international set-up and play a key role in the execution of projects.
As a Project Manager you have the responsibilities include managing, delegating, and providing guidelines for service engineers, along with handling invoicing, reporting, and order/quotation follow-ups. From project initiation to completion, your ability to manage budgets effectively will be the key to success. Flexibility in working hours is essential, with occasional overtime, evening, and weekend work. Traveling days, approximately 20 per year, will be required for customer visits and meetings.
Your professional qualifications:
- A technical education as marine engineer or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of medium speed engines
- + 5 years’ experience in the maritime industry. Maybe you are considering working on shore.
- International experience, for instance from stationing or as a key account manager
- You understand, speak and write English fluently
- You work well under pressure and are able to make rapid decisions
- You are a clever businessman who finds the right solution for both the customer and VMS Group
- Knowledge of diesel engines, gears and propellers is an advantage
- Knowledge of remote control and safety systems is an advantage
Your personal qualifications:
- You thrive in an international environment
- You are loyal, positive and have a good sense of humor
- You communicate clearly and in an open way
- You are attentive to detail, systematic and structured
- You take pride in your job and are loyal to products/services
- You are self-motivated, responsible and know your limits
- You can deliver the final product to the full satisfaction of the customer, supplier and employees
- You are reliable and strive to contribute to the continuous growth of the company
VMS Group offers:
- Challenging tasks and possibility to discuss professional towards the organization.
- A demanding yet attractive position in an exciting company with global ambitions and motivated, talented colleagues.
- Personal and professional development opportunities in a company with an informal work environment.
- Salary and conditions according to qualifications.
- Pension and health care insurance.
The application process is handled by MARPRO. If you have any questions to this position, please contact MARPRO at +45 5370 0995.
If you are interested in the position, please upload a motivated application and an updated CV via the application button. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received the confirmation within 10 minutes after applying, to ensure future communication.
About VMS Group:
VMS Group covers all aspects of service, such as repair and maintenance, spare parts delivery, sales of complete propulsion systems as well as engineering projects within the maritime industry, the offshore industry, power plants and wind industry. Read more: https://vms.dk/about-us/