Are you a seasoned HSEQ professional with a passion for driving excellence in Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality practices? Rohde Nielsen is expanding its HSEQ department, and they want you to be a part of their dynamic team in Copenhagen.
On behalf of Rohde Nielsen, MARPRO is looking for a Project HSEQ Manager for the office in Copenhagen.
As a Project HSEQ Manager you will support the Tender and Project Management Team defining HSE and Q arrangements and ensuring these are communicated to the management team and site execution teams. You will also be responsible for implementation of HSE plan, Quality plan and HSEQ performance follow-up.
On the larger more complex projects, where the client requires a dedicated HSEQ role, you will cooperate closely with stakeholders. You will participate in client audits, support the site closure with client, ensure sub-contractors are managed accordingly to HSEQ procedures and encourage and contribute to site follow-up HSEQ meetings.
You will report directly to Director of HSEQ. Together you will be the dedicated ambassadors for HSEQ matters and be responsible for running campaigns to communicate the importance of HSEQ related matters across the entire global organization.
- Ensure the compliance with all HSEQ requirements from customer contract, ensuring that HSEQ topics are clearly defined and compliance with local legislation and Company procedure.
- Align with client on HSEQ project documentation such as Quality Plan, HSE Plan, Emergency Response Plan, Hazid workshop in liaison with Project Manager.
- Support the Project Manager and other stakeholders to define corrective actions for HSEQ projects issues.
- Assess and align with subcontractors to ensure and assist with their HSEQ performance and documentation.
- Ensure HSEQ inspections are planned and executed and collaborate in project HSEQ troubleshooting.
- Ensure that all relevant incidents are investigated, and actions are implemented in timely manner.
- Represent Rohde Nielsen towards client, subcontractors, authorities, vessels and other stakeholders on HSEQ related items.
- You have experience with HSEQ and project management within HSEQ
- You can work independently and have an eye for details
- You are people-oriented with excellent communication skills
- You are proactive and have an HSEQ approach
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Lives within reasonable commuting distance of Copenhagen
- Prepared to travel when needed
Rohde Nielsen Offers
- A position in a well-established, unique, privately owned company
- An ambitious, fast-paced, and dynamic environment and interesting trade
- Great colleagues ashore and close collaboration with seafarers
- Health insurance
- A competitive compensation package matching your qualifications
The application process is handled by MARPRO. If you have any questions to this position, please contact MARPRO at +45 5370 0995.
If you are interested in the position, please upload a motivated application and an updated CV via the application button. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received the confirmation within 10 minutes after applying, to ensure future communication.
About Rohde Nielsen
Operating at sea, with 45+ purpose-built vessels, is a Rohde Nielsen core competence. We are a preferred marine dredging contractor with a broad-ranged, diverse fleet to meet and exceed client expectations.
Read more about Rohde Nielsen: www.rohde-nielsen.com