If you are interested in technical products and quality maritime technologies, this unique opportunity to join a team of maritime experts is for you!
On behalf of Teledyne Marine, MARPRO is looking for an experienced Production and Field Service Technician for their office in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
As part of the engineering service team, you will assist in the production of dredge monitoring systems and relevant spare parts. In addition to that, performing Field Service work and occasionally tasks such as analysis and repair of customer equipment, are required. The global Teledyne Marine support team at our Rotterdam office operates a 24/7 support line, you will also share this responsibility with the rest of the team in shifts.
- Carries out installation of Teledyne Marine equipment where and when needed
- Maintenance of equipment, both internally (Teledyne Marine equipment) and externally (Client’s equipment)
- Signals project deviations (time, spares) to superiors
- Ensures company’s safety standards are maintained
- Represent Teledyne Marine in a professional manner
- Makes a clear service report of executed tasks
- Ensures adequate performance of tasks
- Testing of incoming goods sold by sales department according to our QA procedures
- Assembling of electronical interfaces and cabling (for instance for excavators) according to our QA procedures
- Able to work in a global team, we are working distributed between countries
- Take ownership and responsibility, deliver to agreements, and keep promises
- Enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude, energetic
- Interested and engaged with new technologies and industry challenges
- Interest in the products, use cases, marine domain, customers
The application process is handled by MARPRO. If you have any questions to this position, please contact MARPRO, at +31 6 54725675 or contact us via our website: https://www.marpro.dk/contact/
If you are interested in the position, please upload a motivated application and an updated CV via the application button. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received the confirmation within 10 minutes after applying, to ensure future communication.
We take applicants in for interview and will remove the job ad when we have found the right profile.
About Teledyne Reson
Teledyne Marine is a world leader in supplying high-quality underwater acoustic solutions, underwater autonomous vehicles, navigation systems and software with global presence and service facilities around the world. In the European part of Teledyne Marine, we are specialized in design, development, manufacturing, marketing and commissioning of advanced Multibeam sonar systems, Inertial Navigation Systems with Fiber Optic Gyro’s and software to manage sensors and systems and perform data processing. We operate in the hydrographic, offshore, dredging, defense & security and marine research business areas. Read more: http://www.teledynemarine.com/reson
For more jobs at Teledyne, click here.