Are you an experienced maritime profile looking for a shore-based position, where you can work in close co-operation with the crew on the highly specialized vessels?
On behalf of Rohde Nielsen, MARPRO is looking for a Nautical Superintendent to the office in Copenhagen.
The job as a Nautical Superintendent in our Safety Department is wide-ranging and has many stakeholders. We ensure that our ships sail 24/7 and that our project department always have the most up-to-date fleet they can offer to the market. The Safety Department is also responsible for the shipowners´ and ships’ certifications, audits, and 2nd/3rd. party inspections on our ships.
We are looking for a colleague who is passionate about the development, implementation, and maintenance of our systems, and will deliver a high level of service towards ships and colleagues.
Today, the Safety Department is responsible for systems related to HSE, ISM, ISPS, MLC, IMCA, OVID, specific customer-related requirements, contact with authorities and various tasks related to this, are part of our everyday life.
Your workplace will be in Copenhagen, together with the rest of your colleagues, our Superintendents, repair yard, warehouse, and shipping department. As our fleet is operating worldwide, travel activity must be expected in terms of audits and inspections.
As a person, you can thrive in a busy and varied everyday life and you are able to maintain an overview during periods with a high level of activity. You are structured and meticulous with an eye for detail. You are open to new and changing tasks. You have an agile mindset and know how to get used to new tasks quickly and can see solutions to challenges from multiple perspectives.
- Servicing of our colleagues, within your work area.
- Responsible for maintaining registers and systems.
- Other ad hoc tasks.
- A relevant education with maritime experience.
- You are independent and careful with your work tasks and know how to juggle many balls in the air and prioritize these in a busy everyday life.
- You have knowledge of maritime system standards and terminology
- You have good technical understanding.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- IT Savvy on user level
Rohde Nielsen offers
- A position in a well-established, unique, privately owned company
- An ambitious, fast-paced, and dynamic environment and interesting trade
- Great colleagues ashore and close collaboration with seafarers
- Health insurance
- A competitive compensation package matching your qualifications
The application process is handled by MARPRO. If you have any questions to this position, please contact MARPRO at +45 5370 0995.
If you are interested in the position, please upload a motivated application and an updated CV via the application button. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received the confirmation within 10 minutes after applying, to ensure future communication.
About Rohde Nielsen
Operating at sea, with 45+ purpose-built vessels, is a Rohde Nielsen core competence. We are a preferred marine dredging contractor with a broad-ranged, diverse fleet to meet and exceed client expectations.
Read more about Rohde Nielsen: www.rohde-nielsen.com
For more jobs at Rohde Nielsen, click here.