Are you a marketing and communications pro? Do you love all things Social Media and has the ‘maritime virus’ got you too? Then you should not miss this opportunity and apply to become a Maritime Marketeer with Cargo Care Solutions.
On behalf of Cargo Care Solutions, MARPRO is currently seeking a Maritime Marketeer to join their Marketing and Sales Department where you will take care of planning, creation and posting of Social Media posts, trade fair participations, digital and print marketing materials, give-aways and any other relevant activities.
The Maritime Marketeer at Cargo Care Solutions is responsible for further establishing and professionalizing their marketing activities. You are self-starting and able to work independently. You report directly to the CEO.
Your job is partly office based, but it also requires you to visit trade fairs with the sales team several times per year. You organize the trade fair participations and make sure that Cargo Care Solutions is presented with a clear corporate identity and more importantly, in a way that clients and prospects remember.
The job offers freedom, creativity and with that, responsibility. You take care of the Cargo Care Solutions brand, of course with the support of a great team of colleagues.
- Management of the website
- Leading the annual marketing and commercial agenda (events, fairs, outings, etc.)
- Organization of international events
- Content marketing communications: mailing list, newsletter, socials, website
- Document management (digital & paper sales tools)
- Management of goodies and giveaways and other materials
- Supporting and conducting market research/business intelligence
- General support for commercial department
- Experience in a similar position is highly desirable
- You are able to communicate clearly and fluently in both Dutch and English
- Any additional language skills are considered beneficial
- Know-how in using IT systems and software related to marketing and communications
- Availability to travel abroad several times per year
- Self-starting and independent
- Creative personality
- Eye for detail
Cargo Care Solutions offers
- A market-based salary depending on knowledge and experience.
- A generous holiday scheme and 8% holiday allowance.
- 13th month depending on company results.
- Travel allowance
- Excellent pension scheme.
Furthermore, we offer a nice, beautiful workplace in a newly furnished building in Barendrecht with a pleasant, informal atmosphere and a Rotterdam mentality!
The application process is handled by MARPRO. If you have any questions to this position, please contact MARPRO at +31 6 1314 1048.
If you are interested in the position, please upload a motivated application and an updated CV via the application button. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received the confirmation within 10 minutes after applying, to ensure future communication.
About Cargo Care Solutions
Cargo Care Solutions is a trade and service company for cargo access equipment and deepwell cargo pumps, with over 35 years of experience in the maritime industry. Our focus is on servicing cargo access equipment for seagoing vessels such as hatch covers, RoRo equipment, watertight doors, etc. we do this worldwide.
For open positions at Cargo Care Solutions, please click here.