Are you looking for a technical and challenging job in the maritime sector? Are you willing to travel frequently within the lower 48 to service our client’s vessels? Then On Site Alignment could have the perfect job for you!
On Site Alignment offers high-end mechanical services with a strong focus on alignment. They are specialized in alignment, engineering, machining, mounting and troubleshooting of all rotating equipment on board of ships including engines, gearboxes, generators, shaft bearings and bow thrusters.
On behalf of On Site Alignment, MARPRO is looking for a Marine Engineer for their office in Houma, LA.
- Troubleshooting, aligning and installing all manner of rotating equipment
- Vibration data acquisition and analysis
- FEM modelling of the shaft line
- Strain gauge measurements
- Shaft line calculations
- Getting your hand dirty and working onboard vessels as well
- Liaising with customers on site
- Working in your region (Houma) as well as in the continental USA
- Preparing and submitting service reports to the customer afterwards
Skills and experience
- Experienced as a Marine or Mechanical technician. We are also open for trainees.
- At least 2 years working experience in a related field
- Eager to learn and research
- You are a communicator, flexible and accurate
- Team player as well as independent worker
- Knowledge of alignment, machinery vibration and analysis will be an advantage
Do you have experience with shaft alignment, vibration analysis, do you have experience with rotating machinery or are you an excellent mechanic that would like to master these skills? Check our website for more info: www.osa.ltd and contact us.
ALIGNMENT IS OUR NATURE.
IT IS WHAT SETS US APART FROM THE REST.
On Site Alignment offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact us on +31 6 5472 5675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
CALL, MEASURE, DETECT, SOLVE!
ON SITE ALIGNMENT
Alignment is in our nature. We are innovative thinkers, have in-depth knowledge and over 25 years of field experience. Our working area is the maritime industry. Our company offers all the assistance you may need when faced with questions around alignment, engineering, mounting or troubleshooting of critical machinery.
We do not just know how to align machines, we also know why we align them the way we do. We are fully familiar with the alternatives and the consequences. Our engineers are carefully selected. They do not just do the trick. They know what they are talking about and are supported by the best experts in this field.