On behalf of Rohde Nielsen, which is one of Europe’s largest marine contractors, MARPRO is looking for a Legal Adviser with specialty in construction law.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a privately owned Danish shipowner operating internationally, specialized in marine dredging.
The following are examples of tasks that you will be a part of
- Service the project department and in addition, the company’s other departments including administration, crew, insurance and shipyard
- Advice in connection with the entire tender process from tender to contract and drafting of clauses
- Charter agreements and employment contracts
- Establishing companies
- Contact with external lawyers and management of international legal and arbitration proceedings
- Case handling of occasional debt collection cases, seamen’s and insurance cases
- GDPR and compliance
- Travel activity approx. 15/20 days/year
Our expectation is that you
- Have a relevant legal degree and a professional background
- Experienced in Construction Law
- Can work independently and are good at problem solving
- Are structured and detail-oriented
- Are fluent in oral English at negotiation level and written at reporting level
- Have good general IT knowledge
- A unique office located by the waterfront in Scanport
- A position in a well-established, unique, privately owned company
- An ambitious, fast-paced, and dynamic environment and interesting trade
- Great colleagues ashore and close collaboration with seafarers
- Healthy and nutritious lunch package and unlimited fruit and beverage after choice
- Access to fitness room
- Possibility to join our pension and health insurance through PFA
- A competitive compensation package matching your qualifications
The application process is handled by MARPRO. If you have any questions to this position, please contact Managing Director Jakob le Fevre, MARPRO, at +45 5370 0995.
If you are interested in the position, please upload a motivated application and an updated CV via the application button. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received the confirmation within 10 minutes after applying, to ensure future communication.
We take applicants in on a running basis and will remove the job ad when the position is closed.
About Rohde Nielsen A/S
Operating at sea, with 45+ purpose-built vessels, is a Rohde Nielsen core competence. We are a preferred marine dredging contractor with a broad-ranged, diverse fleet to meet and exceed client expectations. Rohde Nielsen operates worldwide as a general contractor as well as a subcontractor. Our overall objective is clear and ambitious: We strive to retain our position as one of the largest dredging and marine contractors in Europe, and to be a preferred partner worldwide. To ensure continuous progress, we invest in training, machinery and technology. This enables us to provide and develop technical and financially attractive solutions for our clients. With worldwide reach and the collected expertise and experience of over 450 dedicated employees, we can guarantee short response time, dedicated performance and clear agreements that are respected throughout the projects. Read more about Rohde Nielsen