Are you commercially and technically strong? Are you a natural sales hunter – disciplined, self-driven, decisive and proactive? Are you good at generating leads and strengthening relationships with existing clients? If you are entrepreneurial by nature, have a lively mind and strategic thinking to break through – then this job opportunity is exactly what you need! Join the leading company specializing in advanced engineering solutions where every good initiative gets full attention and start paving the way to your successful career!
On behalf of MAN Energy Solutions, MARPRO is looking for a Key Account Manager for their office in Schiedam.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for reaching the budget and increasing the market share of MAN-ES service and after-sales solutions for diesel engines and turbochargers of MAN-ES and other brands. You will be reaching these goals by recruiting new clients, maintaining existing customer relationships and forwarding their questions to the operations organization, negotiating service contracts with clients (contracting) and selling parts, resulting in an increase of the revenue.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans for assigned accounts, in line with company objectives, to grow revenue in a profitable and sustainable way both short and long-term.
- Promoting and selling engines and turbochargers components, upgrade systems, technical service as well as similar packages.
- Coordinating with functional groups and different levels of employees throughout the local and global organization to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Meeting annual sales targets plus other key performance indicators.
- Identifying new business opportunities by building and managing new client relationships in order to boost sales.
- Following up on sales quotations, negotiating and visiting customers based on a weekly plan and company processes.
- Closely liaising with ship owners and vessel management companies, handling their questions and disputes, and providing technical support in coordination with the technical department.
- Resolving conflicts and providing solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Suggesting actions to improve sales performance and identify growth opportunities.
- Identifying the competitors in each application and in each project and their local representatives.
- Reporting on a regular basis to the Head of Department.
- You are an ambitious person with at least a Bachelor’s degree. A university degree in Marine or Mechanical Engineering is a strong plus.
- A Master’s or Business Management Degree will be considered an asset.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of Sales experience, preferably in the maritime industry or a multinational company.
- You feel like a fish in the water within a complete sales environment in the role of a hunter.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as a member of a team.
- Bringing a positive, can-do attitude to the workplace.
- Developing relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good cross-cultural understanding.
- Strong negotiating skills and customer-oriented.
- Ability to travel (both nationally and internationally).
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both written and spoken.
Our client offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, an exciting opportunity to work in a global dynamic, healthy and strongly internationally oriented organization. Due to the nature of the job, you will have the chance (depending on your product) to visit MAN Energy Solutions international sales offices. The company invests a lot in the development of employees in the desired direction.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact us on +31 6 5472 5675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
About MAN Energy Solutions:
MAN Energy Solutions enables its customers to realize sustainable projects in the transition to a CO2-neutral future. Addressing tomorrow’s challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for over 250 years, we offer a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, it employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 120 locations worldwide. Our after-sales brand, MAN PrimeServ, offers an extensive network of service centers for our customers worldwide.
Learn more about the company: https://www.man-es.com/company
For more jobs at MAN Energy Solutions, click here.