Are you passionate about IT? Are you service minded? Would you like to be part of one of the leading maritime brands in the industry? Would you like to work in a technically challenging position with a lot of diversity and freedom in an international environment where you service international colleagues?
Then this just might be the perfect job for you!
As an IT Service Desk Employee you ensure the best possible solutions for malfunctions and incidents. You also help prevent this. You do this by answering primary and secondary questions. You work together with a fun and varied team. Within the Service Desk you work with 3 people in our HQ in Rotterdam.
Are you result-oriented, a self-starter and do you find it important to support your colleagues in the best possible way? Then read on quickly.
Responsibilities and authorities:
As an IT Service Desk employee you are part of the IT department. You work independently on questions, malfunctions and requests from colleagues. What else will you do:
- Provide the transfer of information to employees about the operation of, for example, hardware, telephones and software applications
- Take care of the execution of the service desk function
- Ensure that malfunctions, complaints or incidents of the technical infrastructure, applications, telephones, email and workplaces are resolved
- Manage and maintain documentation of the applied applications
- Maintain an up-to-date record of user data. Manage the technical documentation
- At least an MBO diploma in IT
- Knowledge of ITIL is a plus
- You work purposefully, are stress resistant and take initiative
- Fluent in Dutch and English (Additional language skills such as German, French, Spanish or Chinese are a plus)
Radio Holland offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, including 25 days off and 13 ADV days, a laptop and a telephone and a chance to work in a team of like-minded professionals in an amazing new and dynamic HQ in Rotterdam with excellent views and a beautiful rooftop terrace. Radio Holland are looking to fill a fulltime (40 hours) position but applications for 36 or 32 hour contracts are also considered.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact Principal Recruiter, Danny van Eijk at +31 6 5472 5675.
Application deadline is the 9th of June, 2022. If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Radio Holland is known worldwide in the maritime industry as Global NavCom, Connectivity, ICT on Board and Service & Maintenance provider.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Radio Holland connects its customers with an unparalleled global service network of 70 offices along the global shipping lanes.
For more information visit: https://www.radioholland.com/