Are you a highly motivated and skilled internal sales professional with experience in a technical (mechanical) environment? Are you collaborative, customer-oriented and initiative? This role offers you a unique opportunity to upscale your career with a leading brand in advanced engineering. Here you can combine your commercial competency and affinity for cutting-edge technology in one place! Join MAN Energy Solutions to contribute to sales processes of technical masterpieces that win over clients!
On behalf of MAN Energy Solutions, MARPRO is looking for an Internal Sales Workshop for their office in Schiedam.
As an Internal Sales Workshop professional you are the link between the client, the workshop and the Order Processor. Your contribution to the improvement of client satisfaction is invaluable and essential. In addition, you take part in the department meetings. You report to the Operations Manager Workshop.
- Proactive picking up clients’ requests
- Maintain e-mail contact with the client
- Collecting the necessary data for the client’s request
- Evaluate the client requests based on feasibility, credibility, expertise and commercial agreements
- Consultation about the implementation of the quotation incl. service with the planner/project support; in terms of availability of service engineers and/or outsourcing
- Prices for requesting parts from MAN or external suppliers
- Collecting all the information needed for the quotation
- Preparation of the quotation
- Follow up on the outstanding quotation, realizing the order
- Effective and timely communication with clients by telephone and/or email
- Tracking the delivery
- Analyzing and resolving problems during the quotation process
- Collecting information towards lost orders
- Estimate leads with strategic potential and link them with the right account manager; you provide input for the sales meeting
- Checking the quotation process regarding response time and customer-friendliness
- Ordering parts and checking the delivery times
- Ensuring a complete and correct transfer to colleagues within the operations process
- Checking the order process and contact person for the client
- Handle and register reported complaints or claims
- If requested, offer support for giving information for the final invoice of the provided services
- Aftercare of completed projects while looking at realizing new leads
- Inventory of client feedback
- Evaluation of the order process with colleagues on a regular basis
- An MBO diploma
- Relevant experience in technical internal sales
- Ability to liaise and communicate at all levels in the business
- Good collaborative and organizational skills, customer-oriented attitude
- Resilience and self-sufficiency
- Methodical approach and attention to detail
- A team player – approachable, cooperative and friendly
- Performance-oriented and initiative
- Good command of Dutch and English languages, both written and spoken
- Based in the Rotterdam area and in possession of own transport to reach the office in Schiedam
Our client offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where every good initiative receives full attention. You will work in a healthy and strongly internationally oriented organization where your career ambitions are welcome and encouraged by the employer.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact us on +31 6 5472 5675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
About MAN Energy Solutions:
MAN Energy Solutions enables its customers to realize sustainable projects in the transition to a CO2-neutral future. Addressing tomorrow’s challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for over 250 years, we offer a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, it employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 120 locations worldwide. Our after-sales brand, MAN PrimeServ, offers an extensive network of service centers for our customers worldwide.
Learn more about the company: https://www.man-es.com/company
For articles about MAN Energy Solutions, click here.