Do you have technical affinity and good commercial skills? Are you passionate about the maritime industry? Are you a naturally inquisitive and do you work accurately? Would you like to be part of one of the leading brands in the industry?
Then this just might be the perfect job for you!
For their office in Rotterdam, Radio Holland is looking for an Inside Sales Employee for the projects department. As an Inside Sales Employee, you are responsible, among other things, together with the Account Manager, for guiding and advising customers on, among other things, retrofit requests.
In addition, you are not fazed by having to handle smaller (urgent) requests.
You independently work out requests for quotations that meet the Radio Holland standards, maintaining a balance between competitive pricing and profit.
Responsibilities and authorities:
- Calculating and creating consultative project quotations for customers
- Translating customer-needs into a commercial/technical proposal
- Employing maritime regulations to make the best possible quotation
- Supporting the Account Manager where necessary
- Processing quotations into assignments
- Judging and managing quotes made by suppliers
- Attending commercial (product) training courses
- You are the key person in the transfer of assignments to the projects department where they are carried out
- HBO working and thinking level
- Technical and commercial know-how is crucial
- Two years’ experience in a comparable position
- Team player with a social streak, positive and energetic
- You are a partner for our clients and are crucial in helping them solve their problems
- You are inquisitive, can communicate clearly and have a great sense of responsibility
- You live in a 30 minute radius around Rotterdam or are willing to relocate there
- Fluency in Dutch and English in both word and writing
Radio Holland offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, including 25 days off and 13 ADV days, a laptop and a telephone and a chance to work in a team of like-minded professionals.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact Principal Recruiter, Danny van Eijk at +31 6 5472 5675.
Application deadline is the 9th of June, 2022. If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Radio Holland is known worldwide in the maritime industry as Global NavCom, Connectivity, ICT on Board and Service & Maintenance provider.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Radio Holland connects its customers with an unparalleled global service network of 70 offices along the global shipping lanes.
For more information visit: https://www.radioholland.com/