Are you looking for a challenging technical-commercial job in maritime? Are you keen to dive into a dynamic multi-tasking working environment where you will act as a spider in a commercial web? Then welcome on board!
We are looking for an Inside Sales Engineer with a technical background and an enterprising attitude to become a part of our professional team.
Alphatron Marine is an importer, supplier, installer, and service provider of high-quality navigation and communication equipment. You will work at the head office in Rotterdam – one of the leading locations for world maritime business.
- As a part of our Sales Support team you work in close liaison with customers, suppliers and field service;
- You build bridges with stakeholders contacting them by phone, e-mail or face-to-face;
- You analyse the customer’s requests to come to the best solution to meet their needs and expectations;
- Your main goal is to translate the incoming requests for new-built and other existing vessels into technically coordinated, high-quality quotations;
- You always monitor rapidly changing technologies and market strategies to keep your competence in the industry up-to-date.
As a Sales Engineer, you have a dynamic job and you have to cooperate with many different parties. This makes the job attractive because every day is different but also means that you have to be stress-resistant and flexible. You are customer-oriented and able to stand your ground. You have a background in electrical engineering. If you don’t have any experience with maritime technology yet, that’s no problem. Alphatron Marine will teach you the tricks of the trade and provides support from their side to make rapid progress together. You have a unique opportunity to become a part of a result-driven and enthusiastic team.
- MBO working and thinking level, technical education such as Electrical Engineering;
- Knowledge of navigation and communication equipment;
- Interest in shipping technology;
- Experience in a commercial office position is a plus;
- Knowledge of MS office package and experience with ERP systems, preferably Navision;
- Problem-solving abilities;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Good command of Dutch and English;
- Customer and initiative-oriented attitude;
- Accurate – you have an eye for detail.
Enjoy the work in a team of professionals.
Within Alphatron Marine employees are always willing to support each other and create a pleasant working atmosphere. Together you serve their customers in the best possible way and success in business. You can climb the corporate ladder, achieve the desired objectives and learn new skills!
Alphatron Marine offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, a minimum of 25 vacation days, travel allowance (our office is easily accessible by public transport but there is also a parking space), trainings, possibility to work (partly) from home, decent pension scheme, fun activities together with our friendly team.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact us at +31 6 5472 5675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
We are Alphatron Marine.
Developments in the maritime world are moving fast. Very fast. But luckily so do we. We are here to help businesses with innovative solutions that better align with today’s technology and capabilities. We create solutions that the market demands and ships need.
We are Alphatron Marine.
A renowned integrated bridge solution provider, representative of the industry’s leading brands and producer of unique complementary products to the Japan Radio Company Ltd (JRC) portfolio.
Alphatron Marine is an equal opportunity employer.
We strongly believe that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make hiring decisions based on your experience and skills. We appreciate your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.