One of our clients in Rotterdam is looking to hire a position responsible for inside sales.
In this position you are the first person who talks with our clients, prepares quotations and establishes contact with potential customers. Do you have a working knowledge of the maritime industry, do you value good, long-term relationships and do you dislike saying ‘no’? Then they are looking for you.
Our client is a wholesaler of technical ship supplies. They have grown to become the market leader in high quality products for the commercial shipping industry. Teamwork and a proactive mentality characterize this Rotterdam based family business.
You work from the office in Rotterdam and maintain control over the sales processes. As Inside Sales Account Manager you enjoy a full-time position with the prospect of permanent employment. You are part of an informal, professional and flexible commercial team.
- Technical and/or commercial background
- Commercial understanding and business acumen
- Experience in the maritime industry (Min. +3 years’ experience)
- Experienced in selling to shipowners and shipyards but also with naval architects, port authorities`
- Experience with direct sales, cold calling and direct acquisition
- Strong telephone and online skills
- Following developments in the market and anticipate them, making sure that the product range is up to date at all times
- Strong network in the maritime business
- Business Dutch and English verbal and written (German and/or French is a plus)
- Able to translate customer needs into leads
- Experience with selling technical ship supplies is an advantage
- Maintaining a thorough administration with the help of the CRM system
- Dedicated and ambitious
- Ability to act individually, but work as a team
- First class relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Strong administrative abilities
- Can-do attitude and strong execution skills
- Competitive personality
- Enjoys working with major ambitions
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact Principal Recruiter, Danny van Eijk on +45 5370 0995.
Application deadline is June 8th, 2021. If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.