Do you have experience with the maritime business? Or are you an experienced recruitment consultant?
Then here is the chance to build your own customer portfolio in Denmark and overseas and benefit from your own effort.
MARPRO is now offering a unique opportunity to establish your name in the maritime recruitment business and a career path with a great level of independence and freedom.
The role as an Independent Recruitment Partner in MARPRO
- Sales is a very important part of a recruiter’s success, you must be prepared to perform sales by telephone, on email and Social Media daily
- The target is that you build up a base of your own clients and ensure that they are serviced in the best way possible
- Other tasks to perform include working out proposals for co-operation, clarification meetings, working out job ads, uploading to job portals and SoMe, working with the ATS, searches, interviews and performing assessments
- You will be an important part of MARPRO and be a part of the Management Team
- There are two ways into this role, either you have a strong senior maritime background, from shore-based positions, or you have recruitment experience from other sectors.
- You have a strong desire to quit 8-16 life and work with a flexible life/work balance.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and see business opportunities.
- You are a seasoned relationship builder, who thrives in social gatherings and enjoys to continuously expand your existing network.
- You may already be independent but have concluded that you want to be part of something bigger – but want to continue your independent lifestyle.
- You are located max. 30 km from Helsingør where the office is, and you are prepared to be in the office from 9-15 every day, unless you are with clients or have projects to work on.
- People have confidence in you and you have a solid reputation.
- You speak and writes business English.
- You have a solid private economy that will allow you some time to build up your pipeline of assignments.
- You are an experienced in IT user.
- You have Danish working permission.
- You understand what good customer service is.
- You like to have fun and laugh.
- An attractive income model with no upper cap
- Full training
- A strong brand
- A proven business model
- A nice office in Elsinore in a creative office community
- Access to a world-wide network
Ideal timing would be start May 2021.
You can forward questions to the managing director and owner of MARPRO, Jakob le Fevre on +45 5370 0995 between 10-15:00 Mon-Fri.
Please upload your motivated application and your updated CV by clicking the apply button. You should receive a confirmation e-mail, if not received within 5 minutes, please check your spam folder, to ensure the line of communication through the process.
01-04-2021 – but we take candidates in for interviews on a running basis and take the job post down if we have found the right person.
MARPRO is a recruitment and consultancy firm, specializing in the recruitment of talent with shipping/maritime experience and global business partner match. The company was established in 2013 and has since developed into the recruitment partner of choice for companies and organization’s active in the shipping and maritime sector in Denmark, where the company originates. Lately, these assignments have led to an increase in international assignments and we see a big world-wide potential for our practical and cost attractive business model. In 2020 MARPRO opened a branch in Rotterdam. Read more at www.marpro.dk and visit our portal www.maritime-professionals.com