This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established maritime company in Marseille and provide their major clients with professional yacht repair services at the most picturesque location in the South of France.
On behalf of Macor, MARPRO is looking for an experienced Electro-Mechanical Technician to join a team of MACOR Yacht Repairs (Mega-Yachts) or L.S.A (Life-Saving Appliances) department.
As an electro-mechanical technician, you are their (wo)man in the field and carry out an extremely important role within the company with a main focus on service, repair, maintenance and other technical assistance of access/deck/stabilizer and steering gear/lifting equipment and appropriate spare parts. If you have a strong background in electrical and mechanical engineering and are ready to tackle a new challenge – then do not miss this perfect opportunity!
What are we expecting you to possess?
- Strong technical background in hydraulics
- Preferably to have experience in providing the technical service of yacht hydraulic systems
- Experience in carrying out yacht equipment testing and inspections
- Capability to write technical reports
- Capability to supervise the tasks performed by the engineering team and assist them with various technical issues
- Being customer oriented and becoming an expert in our systems and services
- Strong team management skills
- Being fluent in English, French is an advantage
- Being located close to La Ciotat/Marseille/Toulon holding a long-term work permit or being ready to relocate to these locations
What benefits can you expect?
- Work from the most beautiful location on the French Riviera
- Being surrounded by experts in the yacht engineering industry
- Career growth opportunities
- A competitive remuneration package
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact us on +31 6 54725675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to whitelist the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
MACOR is a French Company specialised in Ship Repair & Maintenance for 35 years. Established in Marseille, Le Havre, La Ciotat, but also working worldwide, the firm has expanded its expertise on 4 different services: Naval Repairs (Merchant & Military Ships), Yacht Repairs (Mega-Yachts), LSA Service (Life-Saving Appliances) and Green Service (Ballast Water Treatment). Read more: https://www.macor.fr/en