EMRI was acquired by the Japanese market leader in maritime electronics FURUNO in 2020. If you’re an experienced maritime profile, with great commercial understanding and interpersonal skills, then we have an amazing opportunity for you.
”We are on a journey!” EMRI is revamping their entire product portfolio and developing the maritime steering systems of the future.
It is an opportunity of a lifetime to really make a difference. Both in shaping a changing organization, but also in participating in rolling out some exciting new products that will literally steer the maritime industry and contribute to reducing the energy consumption in maritime transportation.
The company was founded in 1972 and specializes in the development, installation, and service of large vessel steering solutions. As part of the growth journey EMRI will move to a new headquarters in Skovlunde in 2024.
- A relevant commercial or technical education
- People management experience
- Experience with technical and project sales in the maritime industry
- Experience with both direct sales and sales through partners
- Maritime exhibition experience
- Strong maritime industry network
- Deep understanding of the maritime transport value chain
- EU working permission
It is an advantage if you have:
- Knowledge within some of the following areas: Autopilots & Track Control Systems, Joystick/DP Systems, PC Systems, Steering Control System, PLC Systems, Rudder Indicator Systems, Custom designed Bridge Instrumentation, Turbocharger Monitoring Instruments, Wind Indicator Systems or Docking Displays
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Team player and value driven
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communicator in English both orally and in writing
- Competitive and collaborative personality
- Ability to travel 30-40 days a years
- An attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience
- A unique opportunity to be part of building a strong sales organization
- Become a part of EMRI’s leadership team
- Being a part of the journey of reinventing EMRI
Please upload your application and CV in English via the apply button as soon as possible. We will take applicants in for interview on a running base and will remove the job ad once the position is filled. Note that we forward a confirmation to the email address indicated by you when you apply. Check your spam folder if you have not received this within ten minutes. All applications are handled with complete confidentiality.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. Please do not hesitate to contact MARPRO on +45 5370 0995, should you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process.
EMRI has been developing intelligent steering systems for deep sea ships for 50 years. Our systems control everything from the largest cruise liners to the most exclusive mega-yachts. In 2020 we were bought by the Japanese company Furuno who has designated us as their global competence center for maritime steering control systems. We are a Danish company head quartered in the Copenhagen area. We also have a small R&D office in Aalborg.