Do you have experience with the global supply chain? Are you operating at an executive level? If so, we have the pleasure of presenting a very interesting opportunity to you.
Radio Holland is globally known as an important specialist in Satellite and Radio communication, Navigation, Automation and Observation systems for various maritime users in the shipping industry. For every conceivable electronic function on board, we offer innovative, efficient solutions by supplying, installing and integrating advanced and high-tech equipment. In addition, we guarantee fast and efficient service through a worldwide network of branches and agents along the world’s major shipping routes. Radio Holland is globally known as an important specialist in Satellite and Radio communication, Navigation, Automation and Observation systems for various maritime users in the shipping industry.
The scope of your job is global
Your role is to lead the global supply chain organization to assure that the demand of customers is met with the supply of the products/services in time and at the right quality level You report to the CEO and you are based in the Netherlands ( Rotterdam)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Build and own Radio Holland global supply chain function, including the budget responsibility for global storage and distribution costs.
- Build and lead the global supply chain organization to manage and implement the global supply chain strategy, planning, and execution to bring Radio Holland best products and services to the market
- Development of policies and global guidelines to optimize the central and regional warehouses, including management replenishment of stock in collaboration with regional purchase and logistic managers
- Responsible to ensure the agreed stock levels are maintained within the global warehouse locations (timely replenishment, etc.)
- Development of global guidelines and processes to facilitate operational vendor management, purchase, quality control, import/export customs handling, central and regional warehouses, and support shipment & logistics to market delivery
- Drive global initiatives and execute lean principles in cooperation with regional purchase and logistic managers, to improve Supply Chain efficiency, reduce cost and lead time
- Ensuring purchase prices are set correctly into Navision. Be the owner of the process to update accurate purchase prices, item landed cost prices, discounts (incl Sliding Scales) for the relevant vendors
- Develop and own Supply Chain KPI’s; make data-driven decisions to drive continuous improvement
- Work closely with Finance team to manage the Supply Chain budget and expenses including inventory counting (integral inventory counts at the end of the year and cycle counts during the year)
- Advise, consult and support the OEM sponsors and category managers on vendor – and contract management
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure proper forecasting, and pro-active ordering, to allow for strong supply chain planning
- Work closely with the Operations teams in the regions to ensure products and services are delivered to local customers on time
- Strategically and conceptual strong
- B.S/M.S in Business administration /Supply Chain Management or related fields
- Business knowledge and sense
- 5-10 years of experience in similar role, preferrable in a service organization Global leadership experience
- Leadership skills
- Cultural sensitive
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Consulting and negotiation skills
- Effective in decision making
- Knowledge of supply chain, supply chain planning and warehousing & logistics.
Radio Holland offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact Principal Recruiter, Danny van Eijk on +31 6 5472 5675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Contributing towards safety of life at sea
Radio Holland contributes towards safety of life at sea by delivering critical marine electronic solutions and providing global on-board and remote services. We are proud of our reputation as the leading global NavCom, Connectivity, Integration and Service & Maintenance provider.
Available 24 / 7, Radio Holland connects its customers to an unrivaled global service network of over 70 locations along major shipping routes. Our class approved, skilled technicians deliver top quality, on-the-spot services with the highest first-time-fix rate in the industry.
Radio Holland offers cost-saving fleet service agreements, as well as remote monitoring maintenance support worldwide – helping our customers run a smarter, more profitable business with less downtime and lower operational expenditures. Learn about Radio Holland: https://maritime-professionals.com/employer/radio-holland/