This is a unique opportunity to join a fortune 500 company. Expeditors is one of the largest suppliers in the world of global solutions within transport and logistics. Expeditors has a strong track record for growth and exciting plans for future expansion in Denmark, hence we’re looking for you to be part of this journey.
On behalf of Expeditors, MARPRO is looking for a freight forwarder to their Ocean Division in Copenhagen.
As an employee at Expeditors Denmark, you will be a vital asset to Expeditors team of 25 highly skilled individuals. You will be participating in trainings and courses that will enable your opportunities for personal growth, international career, and development. You’ll be referring directly to the Ocean Product Manager, who will provide a thorough onboarding, to ensure a smooth transition into the company.
- Ensure smooth and timely freight moves through close communication with customers, suppliers, and Expeditors worldwide offices
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry
- Understand customers’ requirements and maintain internal SOPs
- Contribute to and maintain good relationship with suppliers
- Freight forwarding or shipping education with:
- o Experience in ocean freight
- o Experience with Danish Customs Export procedures is an advantage
- o Proficient in Danish and English
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results
- Team player and contributes to a positive social working environment
- A go getter, always keen to learn more
- Able to work individually when required
- An exciting job in a fortune 500 company with an international atmosphere.
- Training and courses to further develop your career.
- An attractive compensation package that matches your professional skills and experience, including pension, health insurance and other benefits.
Please upload your application and CV in English via the apply button as soon as possible. We will take applicants in for interview on a running base and will remove the job ad once the position is filled. Note that we forward a confirmation to the email address indicated by you when you apply. Check your spam folder if you have not received this within ten minutes. All applications are handled with complete confidentiality.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. Please do not hesitate to contact MARPRO on +45 5370 0995, should you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process.
Expeditors is a global logistics company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. The Company employs more than 18000 trained professionals in over 350 locations located in more than 100 countries, linked into a seamless worldwide network through an integrated information management system.
Services include the consolidation or forwarding of air and ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation services, order management, warehousing and distribution, and customized logistics solutions.