Optimization of accounting and various financial and accounting responsibility. Working in an international business with own fleet of specialized ships. Does it sound interesting to you?
On behalf of Rohde Nielsen, which is Scandinavia’s largest marine contractors, MARPRO is looking for an ambitious and talented Financial Controller to join the HQ finance department, referring directly to the CFO.
Rohde Nielsen operates 45+ specialized vessels with projects all over the world. We are a family-owned company established in 1968 with 500+ employees.
- Controlling of procurement, vessels, projects, and subsidiaries
- Various internal optimization projects
- Participation in month-end closing procedures including reporting
- Assist with Payroll for sea- and shore-based personnel when required
- Relevant financial/accounting education, preferably HD, HA, cand.merc or similar
- Maritime and relevant accounting experience is an advantage
- Can communicate in writing and orally in English
- Danish is an advantage but not required
- Committed, ambitious and outgoing, strong at communication and a good team player
- Positive attitude and has a “customer-oriented” and service-oriented approach
- Flexible and helpful
- Structured, has an overview and can keep a cool head in hectic situations
Rohde Nielsen offers
- A career position with the possibility for personal and professional development and the possibility to quickly excel in a well-established, unique, privately owned company
- An ambitious, fast-paced, and dynamic environment in a global and complex business
- Great colleagues ashore and close collaboration with seafarers and area managers around the world
- Modern facilities with – among other – access to own fitness center, a healthy and nutritious lunch package etc.
- Possibility to join our pension and health insurance through PFA
- A competitive compensation package matching your qualifications
The application process is handled by MARPRO. If you have any questions to this position, please contact MARPRO, at +45 5370 0995.
If you are interested in the position, please upload a motivated application and an updated CV via the application button. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received the confirmation within 10 minutes after applying, to ensure future communication.
About Rohde Nielsen A/S
Operating at sea, with 45+ purpose-built vessels, is a Rohde Nielsen core competence. We are a preferred marine dredging contractor with a broad-ranged, diverse fleet to meet and exceed client expectations. Rohde Nielsen operates worldwide as a general contractor as well as a subcontractor. Our overall objective is clear and ambitious: We strive to retain our position as one of the largest dredging and marine contractors in Europe, and to be a preferred partner worldwide. To ensure continuous progress, we invest in training, machinery and technology. This enables us to provide and develop technical and financially attractive solutions for our clients. With worldwide reach and the collected expertise and experience of over 500 dedicated employees, we can guarantee short response time, dedicated performance and clear agreements that are respected throughout the projects. Read more
For more jobs at Rohde Nielsen, click here.