Are you passionate about finance? Are you accurate? Would you like to be part of one of the leading maritime brands in the industry? Would you like to work in an international environment?
Then this just might be the perfect job for you!
As a financial administrator you ensure the correct, timely and complete processing of financial data. You prepare month-end reports and keep track of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. You report directly to the company HQ in Poviglio (RE), Italy.
Are you result-oriented, a self-starter and do you find it important to support your colleagues in the best possible way? Then read on quickly.
Responsibilities and authorities:
- Management of all the fulfillments of the administrative area
- Keep timely aligned general accounting and treasury
- Coding and checking invoices and registering them in the administrative system
- Maintaining contacts with suppliers and the internal organization about the correctness of invoices
- Signaling late deliveries of invoices and failure to follow processes properly
- Follow up with debtors and liaise with debtors regarding payments
- Ensuring timely payments to suppliers and liaise with suppliers regarding payments
- Prepare the sales invoices
- Ensuring timely compliance of all tax and other administrative deadline, with also the support of the tax advisor
- Carry out a limited number of relevant HRM activities for the Dutch entity
- Liaise with Heila’s Corporate Accountant
- Office Management duties if and when necessary
- You have a completed financial education on MBO+ level
- You are accurate, a team player and strong communicator
- You have an affinity with computer systems and can quickly master them (Galileo)
- Excellently skilled in MS Office products such as Excel, Outlook, teams etc.
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing
HEILA offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, including 25 days of vacation and 13 ADV days. You will have the chance to be part of an International Team and you will report directly to the HQ in Italy. HEILA is looking to fill a fulltime (40 hours) position.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact us at +31 6 5472 5675.
If you are interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You will receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Working at HEILA Cranes
Heila Cranes (Heila) supplies marine and offshore cranes and cement manipulators. The company’s Headquarters are located in Poviglio (RE), Italy. Cranes are engineered and supplied with a capacity of up to 4,500 tm. Heila has cranes in stock. The company is known for its worldwide after-sales service. All inspections, repairs and maintenance work comply with international standards. More information: www.heila.com.