Are you passionate about the maritime industry? Are you disciplined and self-reliant? Would you like to be part of one of the leading brands in the industry? Would you like to work in a technically challenging position with a lot of diversity and freedom in the maritime world?
Then this just might be the perfect job for you!
As a Field Engineer in the projects department, you are responsible for installing and commissioning maritime electronics on board of ships. You carry out your work at shipyards on various types of ships like workboats, cargo ships and yachts. You will come into contact with a wide range of equipment such as radars, sonars, card systems (ECDIS), radio (equipment), autopilots and CCTV / TVRO systems. Equipment needed to safely steer the ship.
When carrying out the work, you are in contact with your team members. Together you ensure that the project is delivered as agreed and to the satisfaction of customers. At the shipyard you are the face of Radio Holland and you coordinate your work with the other parties who also work on board
Responsibilities and authorities:
- You install equipment on the basis of the technical drawings
- You commission equipment and transfer it to the customer
- You coordinate your work on board in consultation with the shipyard and other parties working on board
- Demonstrable MBO level 4 working and thinking level
- Experienced in working in a technical/industrial environment, preferably a background in the maritime industry
- You are disciplined, flexible and able to travel 4-5 weeks out of the year
- A navcom background is a definite plus
- You communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders
- You are service minded and not afraid to take responsibility
- Fluency in both Dutch and English in word and writing
- You are motivated, independent and accurate
Radio Holland offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, including 25 days off and 13 ADV days, a laptop, a company car and a telephone and a chance to work in a team of like-minded professionals.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact Principal Recruiter, Danny van Eijk at +31 6 5472 5675.
Application deadline is the 9th of June, 2022. If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Radio Holland is known worldwide in the maritime industry as Global NavCom, Connectivity, ICT on Board and Service & Maintenance provider.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Radio Holland connects its customers with an unparalleled global service network of 70 offices along the global shipping lanes.
For more information visit: https://www.radioholland.com/