On behalf of Zephyr Group (part of DeA Capital), MARPRO is looking for a Customer Service Officer based in La Spezia.
Are you looking to be a part of the highly dynamic in the maritime business? Are you the service oriented spider in the web our La Spezia office could use? Do you have a strong focus on customer service and strong commercial skills? If so, we have the pleasure of presenting a very interesting opportunity to you!
Zephyr is an independent Distributor of compatible OEM i/c engine spare parts since 1974.
The Zephyr range of supply consists of injection components, cylinder head components, piston rings, bearings, pistons, cylinder head, cylinder liners, o-rings, gaskets, kits of gaskets.
These spares are suitable for the most common large diesel and gas engines.
Zephyr is looking for a motivated, hard-working, ambitious Customer Service Officer working from their office in La Spezia. In this position you will need to be able to act as a dedicated team player while being a self-driven professional.
- Commercial understanding
- Technical affinity
- Proven sales track record in the maritime business
- Experienced in selling to shipowners and shipyards
- Proven purchasing experience
- Matching customer inquiries with stock and ordering products to match orders
- Experience with telephone calls and setting up meetings
- Experience in performing customer service calls
- Business Italian and English both verbal and written
- Team player
- Living in the La Spezia area, or willing to relocate
- Extrovert personality
- Able to follow procedures but has an independent way of working
- Dedicated and ambitious
- Can work well with company targets
- First class relationship management skills
- Enjoys working with major ambitions
Zephyr offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience level.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact Principal Recruiter, Danny van Eijk on +31 6 54725675.
Application deadline is November 26, 2021. If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to whitelist the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Our history goes back to 1974. Today, many years later and thanks to our clients and suppliers’ confidence, Zephyr is a well-established company in the market. Worldwide every day, we are moving engines and spare parts, re-building Cylinder Heads and Pistons, Nimonic Exhaust Valves and Turbo Chargers through specialized workshops. We are sending engineers and technicians for on-board and ashore repairs; and putting ship owners in contact with repair yards. Our goal is “to be at sea with you”, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with full professionalism.
Read more on: https://www.zephyrtrading.com/