Are you an experienced crewing profile with flair for data, tracking projects and doing presentations? Would you consider joining a well-established and reputable shipowner with direct report to Head of Crewing at Stena Line? MARPRO presents a great opportunity to join a multi-cultural modern organization in the heart of the Danish shipping community, in the office in Hellerup, Copenhagen.
Stena Rederi A/S is a consolidation of Stena AB’s Danish ferry and shipping activities in Hellerup. Within Stena Rederi there are 3 different business areas Stena Line, Stena RoRo and Stena Bulk. This position would work predominantly with Stena Line.
The main purpose is provide data on various accounts pertaining to sea going employees, as well as manage various Crewing projects, with an overall objective of being a support to the Head of Crewing, as well as regional crewing managers. The role will also focus on adding value to the business through proactive and operational analysis of everything from employee data to financials in order to ensure informed decision-making. You will be in regular contact with various stakeholders like, Crewing hubs, OSS Managers, Payroll and IT Team.
- Generate reports periodically, on various KPIs related to seafarers employed by the company
- Analyse and present data along with inferences on trends
- Create project plans and manage progress among stakeholders on small and large scale projects across the Crewing hubs
- Travel to offices and vessels in order to participate in stakeholder meetings with the Head of Crewing
- Proactively identify parameters that can be reported on and optimised
- Provide stakeholders with special reports based on request
- Perform as part of report generation, various checks on data retrieved from systems used
- Perform quality checks on data retrievable as needed
- Liaise with other teams within the organisation handling employee data
- Drive or take part in projects within the Crewing team as instructed
- Partner up with regional managers to provide insight and support to digitalised data collection and data handling processes
- Provide first line of support of automated data collection setups and systems used by Crewing team
- Maintain and update existing automated process flows
- Provide insights to team on possibilities of improvements in existing digital processes
- University graduate (in technology/engineering/management/Maths or equivalent; Master’s degree is a plus)
- Experience in data processing and handling utilising various tools in Microsoft/Windows environment
- Able to understand and convert user requirements into system handled processes
- Experience with presenting, both physical and online
- Analytical skills
- Experience in developing minor IT solutions is a plus with adequate knowledge in logical operations and process flows
- Knowledge in Maritime industry along with labour law and collective agreements is a merit
- Strong communication skills in English
- Problem solver with an interest in creating efficient solutions
- Positive attitude to work, organisations and colleagues
- Ability to travel 30-40 days a year
- Permission to work in EU
Stena Rederi offers
- An attractive compensation package, including health insurance and pension, that matches your educational level and experience.
- A modern state of the art office environment
- Flexibility in your meeting time and the ability to work from home when needed.
- Professional and dedicated colleagues.
- The possibility of continuous development of your professional skills.
Please upload your application and CV in English via the apply button as soon as possible. We will take applicants in for interview on a running base and will remove the job ad once the position is filled. Note that we forward a confirmation to the email address indicated by you when you apply. Check your spam folder if you have not received this within ten minutes. All applications are handled with complete confidentiality. The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. Please do not hesitate to contact MARPRO on +45 5370 0995, should you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process.
Stena’s three core values, Care, Innovation and Performance, are the foundation of our day-to-day work in the Group. The focus on innovation is to a large extent the driving force in the work on energy efficiency at sea and ashore and contributes to a reduced environmental impact. Ethical behaviour in every aspect of the Group’s operations contributes to care for employees and society. Safety and quality characterize the performance of all tasks. With care, innovation, and efficient performance as their guiding principles, our 15,000 employees around the world work every day to create value for our customers within our business areas Ferry Operations, Offshore Drilling, Shipping, Property, Finance and New Business. http://www.stenarederi.com/