Are you an experienced and dedicated manager with passion for maritime operations and personnel management? Do you have the ability to ensure seamless coordination of crew activities? If you thrive in a dynamic environment and have a knack for optimizing team performance, then the position of Crew Manager at M.H Simonsen might be just the right fit for you!
On behalf of M.H Simonsen, MARPRO is looking for a Crew Manager.
As a Crew Manager at M.H Simonsen, you will be the forefront of our operations, responsible for overseeing the crew’s activities and ensuring the smooth functioning of our vessels. Your key responsibilities will include, handling all aspects of crew management, recruitment, crew certificates, travel arrangement and planning. We expect you to be a team player and a fast learner.
- You will be responsible for our pool of vessels as your primary area in close cooperation with our captains and dedicated manning agencies
- Familiarization with our seafarers to ensure the best possible crew onboard
- Planning of crew rotation, evaluation, recruitment, promotion, administration of seafarers, planning of training and courses
- Ensuring that our seafarers follow STCW and MLC regulations
- Experience within the maritime industry preferably within crew management
- Ability to make quick decisions under pressure
- Knowledge of relevant maritime legislation and industry standards
- Organized with a strong ability to plan and prioritize tasks
- Have a good general IT knowledge
- Excellent in communication and teamwork skills
- Understand Danish
- Able to attend the office in Svendborg on daily basis
- Living on / willing to relocate to Funen
- A position in a well-established, unique, privately owned company with focus on quality
- The opportunity to influence and optimize operational processes
- A dynamic work environment with dedicated colleagues and close collaboration with seafarers
- An ambitious, fast-paced, and dynamic environment and interesting trade
- Healthy and nutritious lunch package
- A competitive compensation package matching your qualifications
The application process is handled by MARPRO. If you have any questions to this position, please contact MARPRO at +45 5370 0995.
If you are interested in the position, please upload a motivated application and an updated CV via the application button. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received the confirmation within 10 minutes after applying, to ensure future communication.
M.H Simonsen is renowned family-owned shipping company with a rich maritime history. We operate a fleet of tankers ranging from 2000 to 7000 dwt, and our commitment to excellence and reliability has earned us a distinguished reputation in the industry. Read more about M.H Simonsen
For more jobs at M.H Simonsen, click here.