Due to the growth of the organization, Xeamos is looking for new colleagues to expand their team. Are you a responsible person who can operate independently? Do you come from the maritime/electrical world and are you looking for a challenging position? Then you could be the one we are looking for!
On behalf of Xeamos, MARPRO is looking for a Commissioning Engineer.
Scratch beneath the surface of Xeamos, and you will hit engineering expertise. With 25 years of experience under our belt, we harness our team’s deep and diverse industry knowledge to develop emission-reducing solutions which contribute to a better environment. Our technical know-how and no-nonsense approach inform everything we do, helping us design forward-thinking emissions systems for a more sustainable world. The vast majority of our systems are installed at Inland vessels, super yachts or commercial marine applications.
As a commissioning engineer, you are our (wo)man in the field and carry out an extremely important role within our company.
What will your tasks be?
- Commissioning and expanding our installations as well as fixing issues on them
- Correctly documenting of work according to HAT and SAT protocols
- When not out on service calls you will work from our company or remotely
- Managing emission measurements on-site
- Setting up and preparing pre-commissioning
- Carrying out business cases handed over by colleagues
- Remote analysis of operational systems
- Traveling internationally to arrange commissioning of our systems (approx. 1 time per month for max. 1 week at a time)
- Higher technical education
- Broad knowledge of technical work with a special interest in the maritime industry
- At least a basic knowledge of PLC’s
- Ready to travel (inter)nationally
- Proficiency in Dutch and English in both reading and writing
- Customer focused and service oriented
- Collegial and a team-player
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Is able to act at last minute notice, outside of regular office hours and days
- Can perform under pressure
The company is located in Wijchen and has a healthy hardworking but social working atmosphere.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact us on +31 6 54725675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to whitelist the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Established 25 years ago, Xeamos has become an industry leader in the highly specialised field of emission-reducing solutions that directly or indirectly contribute to a better environment. Clean air is the source of life for people and planet, and Xeamos innovation helps create a healthier world.
We all have a responsibility to preserve the unique balance of our planet and protect its climate from further harm. Xeamos’s clean air engineering plays a vital role in this respect and our systems are produced in a sustainable way.
Our engineers cooperate with technology partners and like-minded clients who can rely on technical know-how, in-depth market expertise and a strong understanding of laws & regulations. Xeamos supports clients in tackling emissions and solving the challenges they face in relation to reduction requirements.
Xeamos creates a better world by designing the emission systems of today and tomorrow.