Due to the growth of the organization, ESCS is looking for new colleagues to expand their team. Are you a responsible person who can operate independently? Do you come from the maritime/electrical world and are you looking for a challenging position? Then you could be the one we are looking for!
On behalf of ESCS, MARPRO is looking for a Commissioning Engineer.
Electronic Service is a system integrator for info/entertainment, communication and security systems. Together with you we gladly take on the challenge to provide the best solution for each situation. Whether it is a total solution or a solution for it a specific system, we think alongside with you. From engineering up to and including installation and service, we always deliver “The Right Fit”.
As a commissioning engineer, you are their (wo)man in the field and carry out an extremely important role within the company.
What will your tasks be?
- Commissioning and expanding our installations as well as fixing issues on them
- When not out on service calls you will work from our company or remotely
- Setting up and preparing pre-commissioning
- Carrying out business cases handed over by colleagues
- Being part of the support team (in 1 week per 6 weeks shift
- Traveling internationally to arrange commissioning of our systems (approx. 3-5 times per year)
- Higher technical education
- Broad knowledge of technical work with a special interest in the maritime industry
- At least a basic knowledge of IP networks and switching
- Ready to travel (inter)nationally
- Proficiency in Dutch and English in both reading and writing
- Customer focused and service oriented
- Collegial and a team-player
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Able to act at last minute notice, outside of regular office hours and days
- Can perform under pressure
The company is located in Nieuwendijk, Noord Brabant and has a healthy hardworking but social working atmosphere.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact us on +31 6 54725675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to whitelist the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Electronic Service is a system integrator for info/entertainment (IPTV), Telephone communication, Public address & Alarm (PA/GA) and security systems such as Camera systems (CCTV) and Fire detection and alarm.
Together with the customer we design and engineer the systems based on the customers’ demands. Our installation and service department will install and service the equipment according to the latest regulations. We provide a 24/7 service for our installations.
Want to work with a company that listens to the customer, is knowledgeable and flexible?