ERMA FIRST ESK Engineering Solutions S.A is seeking to hire an Electrical Commissioning Engineer to join their team. Are you a responsible person who can operate independently? Are you an experienced maritime professional and are you looking for a challenging position? Then you could be the one we are looking for!
On behalf of ERMA FIRST, MARPRO is looking for a Commissioning Engineer for the Spanish market.
ERMA FIRST was established in 2009 by a team of specialists with strong background and expertise in water and waste treatment technology in Marine applications. ERMA FIRST designs and manufactures innovative Ballast Water Treatment Systems (BWTS) in compliance with the latest legislation. Nowadays, ERMA FIRST has a prestigious reference list comprised of ship-owners and shipyards worldwide, a vast global sales and service network with affiliates in both China and Korea.
There’s no question that every single one of us at ERMA FIRST cares for engineering and compliance, but we are also rooted in tradition through our family values and vision and business expertise. Our mission is defined by our vision and aligns with our values. That is the core of the philosophy of ERMA FIRST. That is ERMA FIRST’s core mentality.
When you join ERMA FIRST, you become a member of our team of thinkers and innovators, who make the things that make the future.
As a commissioning engineer, you are their (wo)man in the field and carry out an extremely important role within the company.
What will your tasks be?
- Responsible to complete timely and effectively any commissioning/ service attendance.
- Collect all necessary information related to each project in order to prepare the attendance
- Proceed with the proper documentation/ action plan after completion of commissioning
- Can perform under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree Electrical/ Automation Engineering or similar disciplines (preferably from TEI)
- PLC literacy and a very good understanding of electrical / pneumatic drawings are required
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Experience in marine automation will be highly evaluated
- To be familiar with installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of equipment on vessels will be considered as a plus
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-moving environment
- Self-motivated, well organized, highly collaborative, team player
- Traveling availability
Why you will love working @ ERMA FIRST ESK Engineering Solutions S.A
We are a talented, vibrant team that excels in an extremely competitive environment, achieving remarkable results! With worldwide operations and mixed nationalities, we perform outstandingly serving the shipping industry. We invest in long-term cooperation and provide a stable work environment. We offer a challenging role with diversified responsibilities and tasks, aiming at your career development along with a competitive remuneration package, health insurance scheme and continuous education plan.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact us on +31 6 54725675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to whitelist the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.