We are looking for Commissioning Engineers to join Value Maritime’s team based in the Netherlands! Your job is to be their (wo)man in the field installing, maintaining and servicing large equipment on ocean going vessels on-site. Value Maritime’s technology is still relatively new but it’s proven and there is a lot to win in the shipping and carbon capture market. Using your technical knowledge (mechanical and electrical) you deliver the best possible installation. All while maintaining a comprehensive overview and keeping in close touch with the Site Manager on the job and the Project Manager back in the office.
On behalf of Value Maritime, MARPRO is looking for Commissioning Engineers.
We understand shipping and the need for new, simple, sustainable solutions that make commercial and financial sense. Since 2017, our technology has been helping shipowners and operators to achieve valuable emission reductions and financial savings.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for Commissioning Engineers who are interested in joining a fast-growing and innovative company that is sustainable by nature with a team that is dedicated to making an impact.
- Commissioning our installations as well as servicing and maintaining them
- When not out on commission or service jobs you will work from our company or remotely
- Setting up and preparing pre-commissioning
- Carrying out business cases handed over by site manager/project manager
- Traveling internationally to arrange commissioning of our systems (80/20 on jobs/office, 50/50 national/international)
- You have a maritime background (Maroff is a plus)
- You are intrinsically motivated to foster a green future
- You have a technical education level (preferably in electrical and mechanical engineering)
- Engaging, proactive and creative personality with a high drive for results
- You are a team worker
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) as well as Dutch
- Flexible and resourceful
- Excellent communication skills
- You possess a driver’s licence (B)
- You have a good sense of humour – at VM, they like to laugh!
- And last, but not least, you see yourself in Value Maritime’s core values ( valuable, entrepreneurial, client-driven, innovative, sustainable)
Value Maritime offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience. Their business template allows for a mixture of remote and office work to fit the needs of their personnel and clients.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact Principal Recruiter, Danny van Eijk on +31 6 5472 5675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Filtering with a green and financial dividend!
Since 2017, Value Maritime’s unique technology has been helping shipowners and operators to achieve valuable emission reductions and financial savings. Our goal is to make the maritime industry more sustainable by developing valuable technological solutions that economically combat shipping emissions.
Value Maritime is a young innovation-driven team of experienced engineers and financial experts who understand shipping and the need for new, simple, sustainable solutions that make commercial and financial sense. We have developed “Filtree”, a unique system that cleans both air and water from all ship types and includes an integrated carbon capture feature making today’s fleet (newbuild or retrofit) sustainable today and future proof for tomorrow.
Read more: www.valuemaritime.com