Are you passionate about protecting the world’s oceans through green technology for ballast water? Do you have experience with commissioning of technical systems onboard ships? Are you prepared for travelling? If you can reply yes to these questions, then we have the right position for you!
On behalf of BAWAT, MARPRO is looking for an experienced Commissioning Engineer to the office in Hørsholm, Denmark.
Bawat A/S is a Danish-owned company that offers a unique green solution for treating ballast water. This green technology uses neither chemicals nor additional energy, which makes it unique among the market’s competing solutions. It is IMO and USCG approved and patented. Moreover, a unique feature of the technology is that it can be used to great advantage in both ports and shipyards. Bawat delivers BWMS to both the retrofit- and newbuilding market and has a unique market position for the shore-based container unit systems.
We are looking for an experienced profile that will require minimum training, who can quickly join the skilled engineering team and deliver a reliable output.
Your daily work will consist of a mix of the following tasks:
- Client support from the office in Hørsholm
- Team working with the Bawat engineering and project team
- Commissioning assignments worldwide
Professional competencies required for this position:
- Strong verbal and writing skills in English
- Able to acquire or have Danish work permit
- A relevant technical background
- Practical experience with commissioning of PLC controlled systems
- Practical experience with adjustment of PID regulators (flow/temp)
- Practical experience with electrical wiring
- It is an advantage if you have experience with 2/4 stroke marine engine
Personal characteristics for the profile we are looking for:
- Work in a systematic and structured way
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Professional mindset
- Flexible approach
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ready for extensive travelling
Working for Bawat A/S in engineering means:
- You will join a team of committed colleagues who are passionate about their work
- You will be a part of a successful scale-up company
- You will have plenty of opportunities for personal development in a busy working environment with rapid decision-making processes
- You will be part of a team of experts, that are in the forefront of science and technical development
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact Managing Director, Jakob le Fevre, MARPRO on +45 5370 0995.
Please upload your application and CV in English via the apply button as soon as possible. We will take applicants in for interview on a running base and will remove the job ad once the position is filled. Note that we forward a confirmation to the email address indicated by you when you apply. Check your spam folder if you have not received this within ten minutes. All applications are handled with complete confidentiality. The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. Please do not hesitate to contact MARPRO on +45 5370 0995, should you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process.
The development of an entirely new approach to ballast water management that is simple, flexible, cost-effective, and sustainable led to the founding of Bawat in 2011. Since then, Bawat has built upon its innovative breakthrough to offer targeted, state-of-the art solutions to the maritime industry as this sector adapts to a new environmental framework at sea. Bawat is an engineer-driven company that is rooted in the tradition of Danish maritime innovation. Bawat has a deep maritime insight and expertise and an extensive network in the sector. For these reasons, Bawat is seen as a trusted and professional partner. Read more: www.bawat.com