This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established maritime company in France and work world-wide on various projects. The position can be maintained remote.
On behalf of the French company Macor, MARPRO is looking for an experienced Commissioning and Maintenance Engineer.
A French-Marseille company accompanied by its 4 agencies in France, MACOR has positioned itself as an expert in the field of ship repair and maintenance since 1985.
As part of the development of our “MACOR Green Service” service, we are looking for a Commissioning and Maintenance Engineer.
The Commissioning and Maintenance Engineer carries out, alone or with the team, commissioning, preventive or corrective work on board the ships, in shipyards or production facilities. The profile will refer to the Production Manager.
- Site management in France and abroad
- Manage the purchases from the small suppliers
- Adjust, commission, and maintain equipment
- Examine the origin of breakdowns and carry out troubleshooting
- Writing technical reports and end of interventions in English
- Technical management according to required specifications and the procedures to follow, within mechanics, electronics and electricity
- Training of crew members to operate on the system
- Contact with customers (crew, captains, superintendents, etc.)
Your profile and skills
- You hold a suitable technical education. You have skills in electronics, mechanics, and electricity
- You have technical experience and min. 3 years of experience working onboard ships
- Professional English
- Permission to work in EU
- You possess good interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a team and you also know how to work independently with authority
- You have a systematic approach
The application process is handled by MARPRO. If you have any questions to this position, please contact MARPRO, at +45 5370 0995 or contact us via our website: https://www.marpro.dk/contact/
If you are interested in the position, please upload a motivated application and an updated CV via the application button. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received the confirmation within 10 minutes after applying, to ensure future communication.
We take applicants in for interview and will remove the job ad when we have found the right profile.
MACOR is a French Company specialised in Ship Repair & Maintenance for 35 years. Established in Marseille and Le Havre but also working worldwide, the firm has expanded its expertise on 4 different services: Naval Repairs (Merchant & Military Ships), Yacht Repairs (Mega-Yachts), LSA Service (Life-Saving Appliances) and BWT Service (Ballast Water Treatment). Read more: https://www.macor.fr/en